Watching a video of Pacquiao's knockouts.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's interesting to see how Pacquiao's style has evolved throughout his career. Early Pacquiao was just a flat-out slugger.

I know Roach gets a lot of shit, much of it warranted, but no denying he did a great job with Pac's evolution over the years.

My fave Manny highlight is him taking Margarito apart at the joints sending 3,4, 6 punch bursts straight thru the upright til it was waived off. He beat the fucking brakes off him

Last edited:
My fave Manny highlight is him taking Margarito apart at the joints sending 3,4, 6 punch bursts straight thru the upright til it was waived off. He beat the fucking brakes off him
That was a good fight. Margarito got some shots in here and there.

That was a good fight. Margarito got some shots in here and there.
Oh for sure. And yet, Manny would just ramp it up some more. Like an effective rebuttal. Maybe I should rewatch, but I remembered thinking "try as he might, Marg is getting dismembered"

Margarito got some in on Manny who never wanted to fight at 154 again. Some speculate that physical toll was the reason for his decline from there on out.

Last edited:
Margarito got some in on Manny who never wanted to fight at 154 again. Some project that physical toll was the reason for his decline from there on out.
Pac has claimed that was his toughest fight.

Pac has claimed that was his toughest fight.

Regardless of how it went we should have expected a tough fight for a guy coming up all the way from flyweight and fighting effing Tony Margarito.

I got the feeling PAC took more shots in that fight than he usually does, but he definitely dished out plenty as well. 5'5 doesn't normally do that to 5'11 champions

Back