Watched UFC countdown, thought I was in North Korea

Tos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Ronda The Great,

Not showing the stoppage, not even showing 1 strike that holly landed (god bless you holly), not 1 person mentioning she was KTFO. Just that the world stopped, people were 'literally' crying the in crowd and oh my god this and that.

I'm 10 minutes in and even when they show Nunes the best they can say is that the MMA scene at the time was like a small circus, but hey hint hint wink wink Ronda changed all of that.

Kim-Jong-eun.jpg

I really want Ronda to win. Ronda's insecure haters are worse than Connors fanboys.

It was hilarious how they tried to make it seem like people were crying because they were sad Ronda lost but the context of the quote they were using the guy was saying how fans were ecstatic and how most of the Australian crowd was fed up with Rouseys act that week

I'm still pretty shocked by just how far the UFC is allowed ronda to bend them over and pound them.

They are catering to her to the max even though she isn't their #1 star lmao.

Not even conor got this level of treatment

It's a promotional show. Generally the idea when you're promoting something is to make it look good, so that people want to purchase it.

Why would the UFC show her getting tooled in material created to get people to watch her fight?

With Ronda The Great,

Not showing the stoppage, not even showing 1 strike that holly landed (god bless you holly), not 1 person mentioning she was KTFO. Just that the world stopped, people were 'literally' crying the in crowd and oh my god this and that.

I'm 10 minutes in and even when they show Nunes the best they can say is that the MMA scene at the time was like a small circus, but hey hint hint wink wink Ronda changed all of that.

Kim-Jong-eun.jpg

but if they did what would baby dicked losers cry about on sherdog???

It'll be funny if she ever leaves the UFC... I'm sure it will be all we ever see.

I do agree though that it should be shown, but I guess it doesn't quite fit into their narrative of this fight. But we know it happened and it was great (no offence intended, it was just spectacular to see and the money I won was nice too)

ideas of ronda losing are thought crimes and punishable by jail fine or both

It's a promotional show. Generally the idea when you're promoting something is to make it look good, so that people want to purchase it.

Ssshhhhh, let the kids have their fun.

^

you're dumb.

Even Conor was shown getting wrecked before the rematch with Nate. You need this level of propaganda to keep a fraud alive.

With Ronda The Great,

Kim-Jong-eun.jpg

I agree. It's bizarre. Apparently, Ronda and the UFC would just prefer to pretend that the fight with Holly Holms never happened. Ronda just went into a temporary retirement for no reason whatsoever.

^

you're dumb.

Even Conor was shown getting wrecked before the rematch with Nate. You need this level of propaganda to keep a fraud alive.

I highly recommend you watch this instead of making shit up. If anything they promoted Nate's win as a fluke.

Why would the UFC show her getting tooled in material created to get people to watch her fight?
It's the overall sentiment that matters more so than details.

Back