Watch Tim Kennedy waterboard Steven Crowder (video timestamped)

Didn't watch. I'd rather see him get beatup.

What Kennedy did to Crowder can't be any worse than what Gastelum did to Kennedy in his last fight.

So he gets to call timeout whenever he wants?? lol Who's that kid on youtube that routinely gets destroyed challenging people to boxing matches? He's not impressed.

Interesting group of characters, though. I think I will listen even though I think there is absolutely nothing funny about Crowder.

That's a bizarre thing to do amid xmas-themed clothing and decorations. I saw a vid of Christopher Hitchens experiencing that torture and might skip this one. Looks awful, I would not be able to withstand it for a minute.

Crowder continuing to plug his mug was hysterical. I'm not sure my heart can handle Tim and Ben in the same room. Two complete badasses in their respective fields.

Tim Kennedy is the exact type of loser that would take off his shirt and hang out with a bunch of dudes topless for no reason.

I bet I know why he wanted to join the army.... and it had nothing to do with serving his country.

sCZJfQ.jpg

As others have said, this seems very homoerotic.

I fucking hate Crowder though.

No. But you should watch Kevin Gastelum beat the red white and blue dogshit of of Tim Whineddy here

*sherdogger Steven Crowder

Back