Watch those lines closely this weekend fellas...

mkess101

Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have thought of it already, but as one of the OG's here that doesn't bet much anymore (only when I go to Vegas) I want to make sure you regs are ready to cash in with what could be a good money making opportunity over the coming weeks.

Starting Saturday, there is likely going to be a LOT more action than previously on the UFC events. And it will be from people who know little or nothing about the sport. A ton of degen $ is going to get put into play because they have literally nothing else to bet on.

Keep a close eye and jump on those line movements guys, could be some amazing value to be had.

Maybe I'm overblowing it...but I don't think so. You guys are generally sharp in the big scheme of MMA betting imo, and you can cash in if dumb public money does what it often does.

BOL guys, and stay healthy!

Talking about nba shutdown? All i see is lines getting closer and value melting but sure there could be few bubbles bigger than normal.

What was your lean in the lee vs olives fight? I remember you were looking at this match up

What was your lean in the lee vs olives fight? I remember you were looking at this match up

I like Oliveira, but was really thinking the line would be a bit wider. I may actually slightly favor him so at + odds still maybe value.

His striking (esp offensively) has taken huge leaps. He throws combos, sits down on his punches, and has really become a problem for people with his striking. Lee's KO of Gregor was awesome and I'm sure his work with TriStar has also made him grow, but there's a bigger body of work showing Do Bronx' improvements.

On the mat, Lee is a beast but messing around with Charles there is a very dangerous game.

I also think Oliveira has grown into his body. He never should have been at 145.

I'm definitely not saying he should be a big favorite but I do like his chances. I was originally thinking he'd be more like +175ish though...

Do you have any other nicknames you like to call yourself?

Saying "I'm one of the OG's" isn't a "nickname", you realize that right? It's just a somewhat silly way of saying I've been here a long time.

Are there other things I could help you out with? You seem a bit fixated on me right now. Perhaps I'm misreading you though, I don't want to be an asshole for no reason of course.

Lots of us appreciate your insight OG. Don't pay that dude any mind.

Last edited:
I like Oliveira, but was really thinking the line would be a bit wider. I may actually slightly favor him so at + odds still maybe value.

His striking (esp offensively) has taken huge leaps. He throws combos, sits down on his punches, and has really become a problem for people with his striking. Lee's KO of Gregor was awesome and I'm sure his work with TriStar has also made him grow, but there's a bigger body of work showing Do Bronx' improvements.

On the mat, Lee is a beast but messing around with Charles there is a very dangerous game.

I also think Oliveira has grown into his body. He never should have been at 145.

I'm definitely not saying he should be a big favorite but I do like his chances. I was originally thinking he'd be more like +175ish though...
Yea I think Oliveira has made some big strides with his striking and his overall confidence while lee really hasn’t changed much

odds have fluctuated, he was up around the +160 mark but it was brief during openers

Do you have any other nicknames you like to call yourself?

Know your role.

Mike is an OG and sharp af. I cant tell you how many times I laughed at one of his breakdowns only to lose money and find out he was right.

Know your role.

Mike is an OG and sharp af. I cant tell you how many times I laughed at one of his breakdowns only to lose money and find out he was right.

This @jrleclerc88 dude is a prime example of why a lot of people post here less. He's like a caricature of the HW forum coming into the betting forum.

^^^^Thanks fellas. With so much stuff getting cancelled and just sort of being homebound, I've actually watched a little tape on this one and have a few thoughts. I'll post 'em in the main thread for this event.

This @jrleclerc88 dude is a prime example of why a lot of people post here less. He's like a caricature of the HW forum coming into the betting forum.
LOL. Keep on thinking lee missing weight is going to be bad for his performance. Youre a clown :)

Know your role.

people calling themselves og is corny as hell. Also, saying know your role on a online forum ... that says it all

people calling themselves og is corny as hell. Also, saying know your role on a online forum ... that says it all

It's a fucking joke, wow. Corny as hell is continuing to obsess about it.

This is really the hill you want to die on? WTF?

It's a fucking joke, wow. Corny as hell is continuing to obsess about it.

This is really the hill you want to die on? WTF?
LOL. How did those dramatic line shifts work out?

Get off sherdog and go chill with ur obese wife

LOL. How did those dramatic line shifts work out?

Get off sherdog and go chill with ur obese wife

LMAO.You get butthurt that easily huh? Damn. I just looked and there is obviously a lot more action that normal just on Draftkings. They have a ton more contests for bigger $ than they even do for PPV events. Someone that knows what they're doing can clean up there, since it will be a lot of people with no clue who are entering those contests.

Kid, you've got an hour for your boyfriend to give it to you before the fights start. Don't disappoint him, run along now.

So like i said, odds havent changed at all on betting sites. Chill big papa og <Lmaoo>. Ur too old to spend this much time on sherdog. Go wash your hands

Back