WATCH THIS!! Muslim gets owned asking Christians where does it say Jesus is the son of God

hmm.. trying to argue over bible quote in a bible show... makes sense.

Oh, man. pwnd. They sure showed him. Dropped some Matthew 11:27 on his ass.

Lol. I'm not a religious man and I hate those shows but that was pretty funny.

goku-vs-superman-the-real-truth-about-who-would-win-422074.jpg

Ahhh the poorman's fictional characters battle, how wonderful,Jesus vs Muhammad....

Sorry but Goku vs Superman is a much better fictional fight.

Last edited:

What do you think is the political significance of this? What is your commentary? How is this relevant to Sherdoggers? Why should we care about some quibble over scripture?

This does not conform to OP guidelines. Please review our guidelines, correct your OP by supplementing with commentary that frames the issue (i.e. video source) you're sharing, and then maybe we can have a discussion. Otherwise it goes to the Dump with the other bloggy OP's.

Unless you want it in the P&M.

I remember the days when religious leaders had studied the bible religiously and could cite relevant passages without Google.

Omgz so owned holy sheet!!111 I'm gonna become a christian now because of this!

Someone making a stupid comment about other people's religion? What an utterly rare thing to see. Especially here in the war room

What do you think is the political significance of this? What is your commentary? How is this relevant to Sherdoggers? Why should we care about some quibble over scripture?

Video shows the logical superiority of Christianity.

My dad can beat up your dad.

The shitty part about an argument between a Christian and a Muslim is that no matter who wins the argument, we're left with a Christian and a Muslim.

Back