Watch this GIF and tell me with a straight face that Sterling was not milking that knee

Aljo.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Just for clarification,what Yan did was incredibly stupid and he deserved to lose his title,but after Sterling crying and dropping down that belt in the octagon only to see him drinking and celebrating with a belt on his shoulder as if he deserved it on twitter and apparently wanting to fight Cejudo instead of having a rematch with a guy that was kicking his ass is just a bad look wherever you look at it.Shameful
he definitely was. I didn't see him falling down or doing the double take. But he milked it. for sure. He took the easy way out but Yan fucked it up. I think he didn't liek to deal with aljo's pressure early on but yeah both guys looking like idiots.

Definitely milked it.

But Yan threw a knee at a clearly downed opponent.

Honestly, not liking either of these guys at the moment.

Yan was most likely going to win though.

He threw belt on floor but now hes talking pics with it.

1) It was an illegal blow
2) Yes, he was milking it
3) No, it doesn't matter if you get hurt or not, an illegal blow is an illegal blow.

His next fight should be Yan again, and "problem" solved.

He threw belt on floor but now hes talking pics with it.

Why do people keep bringing this up? What's so controversial about that?

Sterling can be proud that he is the first fake champ in UFC history.

Yan made an unconscionable mistake in a fight he was clearly winning and it cost him the title. OK. Fine and fair. But let's not pretend Aljo has any leverage here to "pick" his next opponent. He doesn't. UFC would never let winning a belt like that stand, Dana already said they're gonna run it back immediately. They'll run it back, everything will be fine.

Back