Watch the New Jurassic World Short Film BATTLE AT BIG ROCK

Pennywise would have done it.

But seriously, this is another reason why these types of movies suck -there’s no real unpredictability or actual suspense there. The whole damn time you know all the kids will make it as will the parents. Now if they ever have a T-Rex bust thru a vehicle and snack time a leads kid.. that’s when you know shits getting real.

But they won’t, so it’s the same ole bullshit.
I don't know why they can't just write it like a horror movie where everyone in the main cast gets eaten one by one until the "final girl" escapes.

Probably the candy ass PG-13 rating doesn't help, but still. Dinos eating the shit out of people is basically the only reason we watch these things, they need to know their audience...

Eh so so.. liked those mid/post credit scenes better.

I don't buy it, in current times in 'Murica you telling me the Dinos managed to run around for over a year and multiply, haha nope every redneck and trophy hunter would be after them with the best bullets (hello .700 Nitro Express cartridge) and best .50 Cal or bigger weapons money can buy and scope at them until they have a picture for IG.
And you got the army and what other institutions will handle such a crisis they will be gone in a few months let's be real. (I know I know suspend disbelief it's a movie)

After the second movie I'm off the wagon will watch a year after it's release randomly on TV.

Last edited:
Only way a dino-pacalypse would work is if some prehistoric virus/bacteria that came back with the dinos wiped out a good chunk of humanity and caused society to collapse.

that was cool, if a bit silly

leaving me blue balled for another JP movie

The military could easily wipe out the dinosaurs though.

For ages I was not sure why people in the current day with the current technology and current firearms would be afraid of overgrown chickens. Regular (though skilled) men hunt wolves and bears. Soldiers would wreck shop against raptors.

Pretty good scene.

The ending was lame as fuck though. The scare factor of dinosaurs decreases a lot when a 6 year old with a crossbow can chase one of the big carnivores away.

They should do a Jurassic world in the post-Republican period. Make it so the dinosaurs survived but where stuck on an island but then cold weather allowed for them to cross over on the ice.

Jesus Christ Trevorrow is a hack, nothing about these movies has been original. He’s just rehashing old scenes, fuck this guy.

Only way a dino-pacalypse would work is if some prehistoric virus/bacteria that came back with the dinos wiped out a good chunk of humanity and caused society to collapse.

In which case they are obviously ripping off Planet of the Apes...but it’s still the best route they can go for the third film as far as I can tell.

Wow just wow if that young girl form Fallen Kingdom caused a cataclysmic plague.

Can't believe JP is still using those 90's era unfeathered dinos smh...
01-feathered-dinosaur.jpg

The military could easily wipe out the dinosaurs though.

Unless they're zombie dinosaurs!

Dude you dont need the military to wipe out dinosaurs you just need steve rinella with a .375 h n h

Back