Watch Mousasi's post fight interview

Agree. Hell, a couple of champions in Bellator might actually beat the UFC champs. I definitely can see Nemkov beating Blachowicz and also Patricio pitbull beating Volkanovski on a good night. Lima & Mousasi would give Usman & Adesanya a decent fight. Maybe even win if the stars align.

Bellator is getting better. You could argue that they have 5 out of top 15 fighters in the world for almost every division.
Hall should've gone to bellator. I like the idea of bellator snagging up talent in their prime like cory Anderson.
Lima kicks hard. That dude could cripple HW’s.

I’m glad Mooses leg held up until the 5th round, then he smartly went for a takedown and coasted when he couldn’t walk lol.

Supposedly the muscle detached from the bone on Rory’s leg when Lima kicked him a few times.

EW5G5649_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzyQdcCpPOOS38rrQ0wuMX6qLSLVZhK3e2pU3liKIgNI.jpg
White flag. No trolling. I know you like strong grappling/wrestling. So what is it about mousasi's game stands out to you? You seem to think highly of him

Yeah Uriah Hall vs Anderson Silva whos 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights is so much more entertaining to watch.

The UFC is really levels ahead in the game rofl.

The UFC doesn't have that much great talent compared to some years ago and what we got now is leftover fighters, atleast Bellator is trying to build up their brand.
Good chance it will,

Moose is a legend, but that was a horrible fight.

Love him

Yeah Uriah Hall vs Anderson Silva whos 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights is so much more entertaining to watch.

The UFC is really levels ahead in the game rofl.

The UFC doesn't have that much great talent compared to some years ago and what we got now is leftover fighters, atleast Bellator is trying to build up their brand.

There's a pretty good chance that Silva vs Hall will be more entertaining, yes. Leftover fighters? You mean like Mousasi? And the Lima excessive praise is always hilarious, the guy's best win is a past his prime Rory MacDonald who he's 1-1 against, and Rory is a guy who lost to Lawler twice and Wonderboy.

Mousasi beats Adesnaya. Lima beats Usman

Typically agree with you cuz you're a silva fan but Izzy tools a tentative and unmotivated moose in a boring fight. Moose is on the other side of his peak after all these years.

Back