Watch Mousasi's post fight interview

Lima kicks hard. That dude could cripple HW’s.

I’m glad Mooses leg held up until the 5th round, then he smartly went for a takedown and coasted when he couldn’t walk lol.

Supposedly the muscle detached from the bone on Rory’s leg when Lima kicked him a few times.

EW5G5649_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzyQdcCpPOOS38rrQ0wuMX6qLSLVZhK3e2pU3liKIgNI.jpg

Fight sucked. Bellator is cursed.

Yeah Uriah Hall vs Anderson Silva whos 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights is so much more entertaining to watch.

The UFC is really levels ahead in the game rofl.

The UFC doesn't have that much great talent compared to some years ago and what we got now is leftover fighters, atleast Bellator is trying to build up their brand.

Yeah Uriah Hall vs Anderson Silva whos 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights is so much more entertaining to watch.

The UFC is really levels ahead in the game rofl.

The UFC doesn't have that much great talent compared to some years ago and what we got now is leftover fighters, atleast Bellator is trying to build up their brand.
Agree. Hell, a couple of champions in Bellator might actually beat the UFC champs. I definitely can see Nemkov beating Blachowicz and also Patricio pitbull beating Volkanovski on a good night. Lima & Mousasi would give Usman & Adesanya a decent fight. Maybe even win if the stars align.

Bellator is getting better. You could argue that they have 5 out of top 15 fighters in the world for almost every division.

I'll take Mousasi-Lima in terms of entertainment value and skill over Adesanya-Romero, thanks.

And unlike the latter fight, the right guy was given the victory by the judges.

Couldn't even watch the fight it was so boring def not watching the interview

Agree. Hell, a couple of champions in Bellator might actually beat the UFC champs. I definitely can see Nemkov beating Blachowicz and also Patricio pitbull beating Volkanovski on a good night. Lima & Mousasi would give Usman & Adesanya a decent fight. Maybe even win if the stars align.

Bellator is getting better. You could argue that they have 5 out of top 15 fighters in the world for almost every division.
UFC-USADA-logo-post.jpg

Mousasi beats Adesnaya. Lima beats Usman

Little Lima couldn't even stop Rory's TD's and wrestling enough in the first fight to win. Usman in 100X the wrestler Rory is and a lot more durable. He 50-45's Lima with ease. Baby Moose was outstruck by Jacare in their rematch. Israel beats him and makes it look easy.

It's amazing how biased these UFC haters are...

Mousasi fought in the UFC, looks exactly the same, fights exactly the same. I'm fairly confident he is one of the not so many clean fighters.
As far as the other fighters - Nemkov, Lima, Pitbull - I mentioned, if guys like Costa and Yoel Romero can pass the drug test, I'm sure those guys can as well.

He'll be in pain for a while. War Moose, hope he's back soon.

Lima kicks hard. That dude could cripple HW’s.

I’m glad Mooses leg held up until the 5th round, then he smartly went for a takedown and coasted when he couldn’t walk lol.

Supposedly the muscle detached from the bone on Rory’s leg when Lima kicked him a few times.

EW5G5649_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzyQdcCpPOOS38rrQ0wuMX6qLSLVZhK3e2pU3liKIgNI.jpg
Is this picture real?

His leg hurts like a mofo. The way Mousasi reacts to it is pretty funny.

Hes quite refreshing on the mic... I wasnt always a fan of him but this is was a good performance and win and honest q&a session

Would watch mousasi again

Back