Watch John Dodson knock TJ Dillashaw out in Spanish

Watch from 6:49 to 6:55

Does that look like a man that's capable of fighting?

Better then just watching the GIF. Probably still fast stoppage, but TJ definately wasin't 'fine'.

I forgot how that KO initially happened. TJ just jumped right into that hook. He'd definitely take the rematch against Dodson now. Probably by decision.

Dodson was schooling TJ but the stoppage was too early.

Stupid stoppage. Tj was very green at that point, knew Dodson was gonna beat him. Interesting to see how the fight would go today

Lol, no fucking way dude.

The English language has the widest range of accents of any other language in the world aside from maybe Chinese. Spanish all sounds exactly the fucking same. Like a bunch of dirty Mexicans.

It's a Catch-22 for y'all.
Make laws/enforcement tougher for Latinos and risk "alienating Hispanic voters".
Go the other way knowing that the White majority days are numbered.

Lol, no fucking way dude.

The English language has the widest range of accents of any other language in the world aside from maybe Chinese. Spanish all sounds exactly the fucking same. Like a bunch of dirty Mexicans.

I find Spanish to be a poor man version of Portuguese. It sounds like somebody trying to scam you, like some shady car dealer.

English is ok but it is too basic, all the verb conjugations are the same basically.
I fight
You fight
He fights
We fight
They fight

Now in portuguese
Eu luto
Tu lutas
Ele luta
N

Dodson would do the same thing today

13655938111764832689.GIF

Wow,

I forgot just how bad that stoppage was.

And Jesus, it's scary how much better TJ has gotten since then.

It was a bs stoppage.

And TJ was very inexperienced and young.

He will steamroll over this guy if they are to meet again.

Spanish>>>>>>>>>>>>>English

I think it's the skill of the commentators more than the language they are using. If these guys did the broadcast in English they'd still be better than Rogan and Goldie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back