Watch Geoff Neal

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This boy is for real,I do like Belal but imo it will be brutal KO and I am exciting to see Neal and Gregor fighting tonight.
Mark my words,Neal is coming for the belt

This boy is for real,I do like Belal but imo it will be brutal KO and I am exciting to see Neal and Gregor fighting tonight.
Mark my words,Neal is coming for the belt

this is in my top 3 as far as fights I want to watch the most tonight, this should be really good.

Man, did he look good against Camacho. Good footwork, fast, clean technique, powerful, mixes it up. Understanding of spacing and range.

Could be the real deal

I expect Belal to give him hell, but that last performance was eye-opening. This is such a good card, with this match up being second.

Explosive palestinian vs athletic black dude, dis gonna be gud

Belal is so tough I can't pick against guys with that much heart and chin.

Neal looks like a stud. He's an elite striker with a solid ground game. I'd love to see him face top 10 competition now.

Geoff and my brother came up together in mma. He's always been humble and a hard worker. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of his labor!

was a great fight.
what a heart Belal has.
looking forward to see Neal fighting top 10

Neal is interesting - really good striking and seems to be athletic as hell. I'm not one of these 'lets see him beat a wrestler' guys coz I actually like being entertained by MMA rather than seeing someone get laid on and smothered for 15mins.

He looked good but all it made me think was 'fuck me, how hard does Vicente Luque hit'? Luque smoked Belal quickly.

I'd like to see him go up against Alan Jouban or Jingliang Li. Guaranteed fireworks. If he passes that test, give him a borderline top 10 guy.

Back