[YT]7mu4uZbJLUA[/YT]

Last edited:
Act 1

[YT]8jnouVDsB3s[/YT]

Using privacy invasion

[YT]Ji0jAdNVRms[/YT]

Gang mission

[YT]Msvm0JRGGD4[/YT]

Have to admit the more I see of the game the less I want to buy it.

Hacking a ctOS tower

[YT]pMuq1GRJ0oE[/YT]

Giant mechanical spider play

[YT]tSES4p5bvZY[/YT]

Last edited:
Been watching some gameplay and a stream of it earlier, it looks like a huge flop. Very disappointing.

you couldn't fucking jump in last of us and nobody gave a shit because its just some extraneous bullshit feature

as for watch dogs, well Looks like it will be more fun and interesting than that piece of shit GTAV wound up being. come at me lynch mob, ive got iddqd and idkfa on

Last edited:
you couldn't fucking jump in last of us and nobody gave a shit because its just some extraneous bullshit feature

as for watch dogs, well Looks like it will be more fun and interesting than that piece of shit GTAV wound up being. come at me lynch mob, ive got iddqd and idkfa on

Fanboys now a days lol...you probably haven't even played it and defending it like it's your child...no jump, is weak...not saying the game will suck because of it, but it's still weak...

When it was first announced I was really hyped, but as time has gone on I've lost a ton of interest. I think a big part of it was that it was originally going to be the first "next gen"game. Now that we're past all that sheen I don't see anything special about this.

Part of me questions if I'd even want to play this over GTA or Infamous that I currently am working on.

Fanboys now a days lol...you probably haven't even played it and defending it like it's your child...no jump, is weak...not saying the game will suck because of it, but it's still weak...

Assassins Cred doesn't have a true "jump" button and that doesn't really hinder it. If the run mechanics work the way they do in AC there isn't really a need for it imo.

But that's just how I feel.

Assassins Cred doesn't have a true "jump" button and that doesn't really hinder it. If the run mechanics work the way they do in AC there isn't really a need for it imo.

From what I've seen the mechanic is exactly like AC...it's just lazy IMO...AC doesn't have a crouch option, equally lazy...it's all about the free feel of play being able to jump...not run here so we vault and leap for you...

So I'm hearing you can't jump in this game...wtf?!?!

60981-Homer-Simpson-Facepalm-meme-do-pO4R.jpeg

Really? That's a huge disappointment. I don't understand why people make open world games without the ability to jump. Does anybody remember The Godfather?

Really? That's a huge disappointment. I don't understand why people make open world games without the ability to jump. Does anybody remember The Godfather?

Exactly...this guy knows what's up...I don't like the fact we can't fly planes or helicopters, but I understand reasons why...I have yet to hear a good reason for no jump button...

This, I'm sure Ubisoft knows what they're doing with that.

I'm pretty stoked for the release.

After the IGN live stream last night i'm a little worried about the driving mechanics and control of Aiden but that could just be down the guy being awful last night.

Either way its going to be my first PS4 game so ill just have to get used to it.

I'm not expecting brilliance i just hope its a decent start to a series.

Not being cynical here, but why is everyone saying things like "flop" and "disappointed" I thought, and still think after watching the videos, that it looks like a really good game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back