Cory Spinks 153 vs Verno Phillips 153
Devon Alexander 137 vs Miguel Callist 140
Marcus Johnson 168 vs Jose Medina 170
Francisco Palacios 198 vs Zack Page 197
Bermane Stiverene 248 vs Jimmy Haynes 229
Kertson Manswell 242 vs Cerrone Fox 214
John Jackson 132 vs Leroy Newton 134
Angelo Santana 136 vs Rasool Shakoor 135

Very cool thing that Don King is doing, he is showing the fights for free at http://www.donkingnetwork.tv/ Now I can't say how good the quality can be, and we all know that Spinks is not the most exciting guy, but trust me, you don't wanna miss Devon Alexander, a super hot light welter phenom who just turned 21. Plus you also have once beaten heavy prospect Stiverne, who used to be a big ESPN favorite, should be a real fun card, and remember, it is . . . FREE

Yeah I want to see Alexander/Callist. Personally I wouldnt mind if Verno won a UD. Spinks does nothing for me. I'd rather watch Keith Holmes fight at 154 TBH.

153? wow, cory must have hit the pavement bigtime to cut that extra pound...

Cory Spinks should pay me to watch him fight.

Sounds like we are missing quite a night of knock outs.

The KOfest in St Louis continued as super lightweight John Jackson (11-1, 11 KOs) vaporized Leroy Newton (6-11-1, 4 KOs) in 2:10 of round one. "Action" Jackson dropped Newton twice, the second time for the count.In another early ending, unbeaten super middleweight Marcus "Too Much" Johnson (13-0, 10 KOs) knocked out Jose Medina (14-11, 10 KOs) with a left hook to the liver at 1:57 of round one.

In the bout bout of the night to get past the first round, unbeaten cruiserweight Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios (14-0, 7 KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over savvy veteran Zack Page (14-19-1, 5 KOs) by scores of 79-72, 79-72, 78-73.

Super lightweight Angelo "La Cobra" Santana (2-0, 2 KOs) needed just 28 seconds to demolish Rasool Shakoor (1-3, 1 KO).Hard-punching heavyweight

Bermane "B-Ware" Stiverne (14-1, 14 KOs) manhandled Jimmy "Hurricane" Haynes (18-15-2, 8 KOs), dropping Haynes three times en route to a first round annihilation at the 2:08 mark.

Undefeated heavyweight Kertson "The Majii" Manswell (15-0, 13 KOs) needed just 93 seconds to desyroy Cerrone Fox (8-8, 8 KOs). Manswell punished Fox from the opening bell until the referee halted the slaughter.

The liver shot KO was good. The John Jackson fight was not so much a KO as the other guy wanted no part of him.

Alexander is easily out boxing Calliste in the first 2 rounds of their fight. The stream is actually really good too.

devon looks preety good but imo if he fights an orthadox fighter he needs to ajust his defense becuse he is very open for a left hook

You know what i like about alexander? he has a guy in front of him who is just trying to survive and Alexander is trying to end the night.

we don't see enough of this

Yeah, that was a good perfomance from him. Non stop attack and pretty entertaining even though Calliste didn't do anything.

You know what i like about alexander? he has a guy in front of him who is just trying to survive and Alexander is trying to end the night.

we don't see enough of this

No kidding. Instead we get shit like Kendall Holt/ Ben Tackie that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

No kidding. Instead we get shit like Kendall Holt/ Ben Tackie that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

that was a joke...and im tired of these "contenders" fighting not to lose...im talking to you richard guiterrez.

my problem with verno is he fights in spurts.

I would like to see him double up on his punches more like he did early in round 1 with his right hand

i got it 2-nutt cory.

can't believe how much he's moving forward.

Phillips was a good fighter, last decade.

remember how he would fight for at least half the round...we can't even get ten seconds out of him.

forgot how to throw a jab.

Phillips isn't doing that bad. I mean, he's losing, sure, but he's had his moments, Round 7 was close and Phillps was landing bombs in the last 25 seconds.

Back