Wasn't Moroz supposed to dethrone JJ?

B

Bulletproof Acc

Or something along those lines? I missed the card. How did she look and was it a good fight? I know she lost a UD but that's it.

There is very few threads about the card. Was it underwhelming?

Neither Moroz or Latourneau are going to be a threat to JJ ever.

She took a flush shot early that dropped her on her butt; she was a bit shook after that. Had a good moment at the end of the second where she dazed Reneau, but she couldn't capitalize.

Moroz looked flustered fighting such a larger woman. She was getting stifled in guard and kept at range with tricky lead leg kicks. ATT has really helped that chick considering she was subbed by Roxanne not long ago.

Moroz is freaking tiny. JJ would destroy both of them back to back or fuck it put them both in the ring at the same time.

Shots fired by JJ :) (in a classy way)

https://instagram.com/p/6xxK_qoCCX/

wmmo3t.jpg

As Stann said during the fight, for someone with her boxing experience she didn't feint and just kept on jumped into her shots and leaving herself wide open to getting countered over and over.

Find me one person who said she would.

Most people with any intelligence said you couldnt possibly judge Moroz based on 1 minute against Calderwood and her Sherdog profile.

Unfortunately theres a lot of people here who dont have that intelligence and had her down as the strawweight Ronda Rousey because they saw armbar on her wiki page.

Double J via KO

452794_display_image.jpg

Not sure who Moroz is but he's fucked

Jj_shotsfired.gif

Underwhelming performance for sure.

I still she think beats JoJo in a rematch. Moroz still showed some good things last night. I just overrated her ground ground a bit too much.

Honestly, still a top 10 fighter but not close to a title shot at the moment. She should fight Felice Herig next.

The UFC backed the wrong horse from that Poland card.

I still she think beats JoJo in a rematch.

Very true.

Straight, hard punches, pressuring forward and aggressive arm bar attempts is always a great recipe to beat Jojo.

Most people with any intelligence said you couldnt possibly judge Moroz based on 1 minute against Calderwood and her Sherdog profile.

Unfortunately theres a lot of people here who dont have that intelligence and had her down as the strawweight Ronda Rousey because they saw armbar on her wiki page.

Most of sherdog is deluded into thinking strawweight is more stacked than 135, just because there's no Ronda in the division. The reality is 135 is all prospects. Half the top 10 have 6 or less fights.

Here's the thing, TS. Sherdoggers are retarded.

Moroz is a good fighter. She has a credible skillset, and is pretty well-rounded. She does have some holes in her game, but with seven fights under her belt that is not surprising.

Her win over Calderwood was predictable and not a great indicator. Calderwood starts slow, has marginal defense as compared to Moroz's quality offense off her back. Calderwood had just had a separation from fiance and coach, and wasn't in the right mind or training properly for the fight. Again, not a great indicator of Moroz.

This fight showed her in a more realistic light. She's a quality prospect and needs to keep her left hand up.

If Gadelha doesn't beat JJ in the rematch, I don't see anyone coming close.

If Valerie ever gets her weight cut down I think she can surprise some people at 115. She's showing off an improved ground game which I thought was always her weakness, and has some of the best striking in the division.

Yeah, I picked Valerie to win. It's funny how people swore she would beat Joanna because of her win against Calderwood.

Back