Wasnt Corery Hill injury serious?

I believe Frank Shamrock paralyzed a guy for life in a UFC fight. I might be wrong but I coulda sworn it was a result of a slam.

How have you been here a fuckin decade and don't now anything about Shamrock vs Zinoviev?

has he had a fight since?

Corey Hill has fought 7 times since that leg break.

You would think that we are on sherdog that some people would actually take some time to check out the fight finder before posting. :redface:

I believe Frank Shamrock paralyzed a guy for life in a UFC fight. I might be wrong but I coulda sworn it was a result of a slam.

hahaha not sure the fight you were talking about was Frank Shamrock vs Igor Zinoviev in which Shamrock slammed him for the KO win the result was a badly broken collar bone which forced Zinoviev into retirement.

Gary Goodridge developing Dementia due to fighting for too long is more serious than Corey Hill's broken leg

This isn't serious, right? Igor Zinoviev is NOT paralyzed.

How have you been here a fuckin decade and don't now anything about Shamrock vs Zinoviev?

Yes, how have you had an account on Sherdog since '03 and still say stuff like "Frank Shamrock paralyzed this dude one time."

His leg did a great impression of the letter L, so Id say it was pretty damn serious.

I heard it was a Dim Mack or some shit.

Dude, you ever see that fight where there's this dude with like a buzzcut and he's fighting this black guy and the black guy hits him with a roundhouse and the buzzcut guy like practically breaks his arm?? I saw that shit on Spike. It was sick, dude! You don't know that fight? I thought you were a UFC fan, man?

Dude, you ever see that fight where there's this dude with like a buzzcut and he's fighting this black guy and the black guy hits him with a roundhouse and the buzzcut guy like practically breaks his arm?? I saw that shit on Spike. It was sick, dude! You don't know that fight? I thought you were a UFC fan, man?

No, you got it wrong. It was that "Lettuce" dude from Jamaica that did the flying pentangle bar on that "Truck" Albert fella.

Regardless, it was disturbing to watch.

hahaha yeah man, I feel like duckin for cover just lurking in there :icon_lol:

Such a dirty pleasure. Where else can you get your filth and politics fix, all in one?

Wait...

...hmm. Now I'm wondering why I go there. Existential crisis! :eek:

I think when he says this he is talking about long term damaged or life changing injuries. Least that's how I like to look at it. A broken leg/arm, etc isn't "serious" in the long term really.

Pretty serious

28iumw4.jpg

The atomic bomb gif is even more serious.

I guess russow just wanted to bang in the 3rd round bro.

Back