Washington State Department of Transportation Traffic Camera Captures Images of Sasquatch

No MSG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://katu.com/news/local/wsdot-camera-captures-images-of-figure-that-might-be-sasquatch

5ae73b40-51d3-4c59-beec-82e24fed1482-large16x9_WSDOTBigfoot1_zpsnvpgwx89.png

f5e4680b-d841-4400-bc20-cb2044969cfe-medium16x9_WSDOTBigfoot2_zpsfdrvc1jw.jpg

that is bullshit, is that supposed to be a baby sasquatch? too small

more like manletquatch amiriteorwatyo

Here's some recent footage from a very well respected and famous professional hunt guide.

Sasquatch is pictured in the exact same position at 2 different photos and times. Also just happens to be directly in front of a tree trunk

# 1 bullshit

Dam I thought the Bigfoot bs was done on here.

Here comes the delusional weirdos.

Does it host a podcast and claim to be a standup comedian?

When I went on a hiking trip in 2012 in Montana, we camped for a few days, and the very first night I went outside the tent to bring my bag inside.. and I saw a huge black shadow next to the water, I was thinking WTF, and yeah it was clearly walking, I walked closer to have a better look and it was a man walking with some fishing equipment LOL, but he was big and it was so dark that I really legit for a second thought it might be bigfoot, I would say he was easily 6'8'', maybe even a little more, he was a big guy.

I can see why people can mistake things when its so dark like that, especially if you see such a large shape.

When I went on a hiking trip in 2012 in Montana, we camped for a few days, and the very first night I went outside the tent to bring my bag inside.. and I saw a huge black shadow next to the water, I was thinking WTF, and yeah it was clearly walking, I walked closer to have a better look and it was a man walking with some fishing equipment LOL, but he was big and it was so dark that I really legit for a second thought it might be bigfoot, I would say he was easily 6'8'', maybe even a little more, he was a big guy.

I can see why people can mistake things when its so dark like that, especially if you see such a large shape.

6.8? Must be a Sherdoger!

Man, people are really fucking dumb!

You can clearly see a bearded man wearing a skull cap and a hoody.
You can even spot his tan colored Timberland boots.

Back