Was Waterson wearing a traditional Muay Thai head band?

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...or was it something else? (When she walked to the cage)

She didn't wear a thing.

Or maybe that was my imagination, I've gotta rewatch...

then she went in on Paige
like Tong Po on Van Dammes brother

I think it was a Hunger Games headband.

"MuayThai Hottie" is born

I wasn't looking at the upper half bro

"MuayThai Hottie" is born

Born long ago, actually. Back in 2007, Michelle Waterson and Felice Herrig were contestants on a reality TV show called "Fight Girls" (one of the coaches of which was Gina Carano). This was a Muay Thai fight show which culminated in matches in Thailand.

Born long ago, actually. Back in 2007, Michelle Waterson and Felice Herrig were contestants on a reality TV show called "Fight Girls" (one of the coaches of which was Gina Carano). This was a Muay Thai fight show which culminated in matches in Thailand.

only YOU would know this

I'm sure the Thai opponents had bulging knuckles and deadened nerves from years of kicking trees. Waterson and Herrig are heroes just for taking the fights.

is this a joke thread because goldie mentioned it like 5x?

The only gif anyone ever cares about from that show
QGoIHYN.gif

then she went in on Paige
like Tong Po on Van Dammes brother

Or like Tong Po on Mai Lee :eek:

I will ALWAYS upvote the shit out of Bloodsport refrences.

Even further back than that. In 2005, Michelle started her combat martial arts training with the late, legendary Yodtong Senanan at Sityodtong Muay Thai Camp in Chonburi, Thailand.

O01O0AE.jpg

Back