Was TJ vs Barao the most exteme example of a large underdog dominating?

Wow, was no one around when GSP lost to Serra?

Hmm.. well I did think about this one but I didn't really consider it a complete domination in the same way I guess.. Maybe because it was avenged as well. It is worth mentioning though.

This is the first thread in a series that will crest with TS admitting he is gay. I'll let sherdoggers predict the on between threads. I'm guessing one will be about how attractive all the TAM members are.

lol

Hmm.. well I did think about this one but I didn't really consider it a complete domination in the same way I guess.. Maybe because it was avenged as well. It is worth mentioning though.

Well TJ definitely dominated Barao more, but I was just thinking about odds since you mentioned them and more how big of an upset it was. Wasn't thinking about that, so yeah, you might be right.

No not really. Just another fluke victory much like both of silvas losses to Chris weedman.
Barao beats this kid 99 out of 100 times anyways. Dude shouldn't have even been in the cage with someone as good as barao. He just took advantage of how often barao fights, dude didn't wanna fight this earlie after beating uriah's ass but he wanted to bail out the UFC. He was tired. Give him some time to rest and he will destroy t.j whatever his name is.

Well TJ definitely dominated Barao more, but I was just thinking about odds since you mentioned them and more how big of an upset it was. Wasn't thinking about that, so yeah, you might be right.

Yeah I think Serra was the bigger underdog coming in. Actually, now that I think about it, if Barao had been finished in the 1st round it would have been pretty similar to that fight.

Are we just referring to championship fights?
Anyways, here's my guesses...

Forrest vs Rampage
Lesnar vs Couture
Weidman vs Silva 1
Edgar vs BJ 2

Forrest vs Rampage
Lesnar vs Couture
Weidman vs Silva 1
Edgar vs BJ 2

No, not just championship fights, any fights where a large underdog dominates is what I was after.

Thanks for those - I will rewatch some of those fights again but I don't really consider either of the Weidman vs Silva fights pure dominations even though Silva didn't really have anything for Weidman. If they didn't end they way they did they might have well been dominations but I feel like Silva just got caught and a strange thing happened in the second fight.

Forrest vs Rampage
Lesnar vs Couture
Weidman vs Silva 1
Edgar vs BJ 2

Forrest VS Rampage was not dominate. Forrest only dominated the 2nd and 5th rounds. Was a close fight besides that plus I do not recall him being all that big of an underdog. Not at TJ level.

Same with Randy and Brock, underdog won, but The fight was competitive until the finish and Lesnar I doubt was more than a +350 underdog.

Other two I agree with to an extent, but we saw Edgar could at least hang, but that was dominate. People were calling that Weidman would win, but like Edgar, was still a pretty big underdog and that was pretty dominate too.

No not really. Just another fluke victory much like both of silvas losses to Chris weedman.
Barao beats this kid 99 out of 100 times anyways. Dude shouldn't have even been in the cage with someone as good as barao. He just took advantage of how often barao fights, dude didn't wanna fight this earlie after beating uriah's ass but he wanted to bail out the UFC. He was tired. Give him some time to rest and he will destroy t.j whatever his name is.

Crazy Brazilian, troll, or kidding? I can't tell which.

This is the first thread in a series that will crest with TS admitting he is gay. I'll let sherdoggers predict the on between threads. I'm guessing one will be about how attractive all the TAM members are.

Already saw one about this a couple hours ago. Will post the link if I can find it

Werdum was +600 against Fedor, lineal title.

Werdum was +600 against Fedor, lineal title.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this - Although I think it is similar to Cain-JDS 1 where it was too quick to call it a domination.

Back