News Was this boxer sparring his girlfriend too hard or was she just being overdramatic?

I thought this was just a light sparring, he even told her to hit him back and she refused didn't look that hard to me but the guy is pretty big and a pro boxer who knows. He is just lucky some yahoo news writer didn't get a hold of this video and write and outrage piece saying he was abusing her.

She should be home vacuuming.

naw. Its not as bad as roundhouse kicking your GF in the thigh. Only a real piece of shit would do that.

He was just having fun with her. Those aren't even punches just lightly tapping her. It wouldn't even hurt her without a glove.

Seemed reasonable to me but once she stars bitching about it he could've held back a little more just to keep her happy

nope, he barely touches her

I’d have knocked that bitch out.
giphy.gif

Is it because he is a gypsy traveler
My bad - not to be taken literally. What I mean is he has unsportsmanlike conduct. I'm referring mainly to his comments towards Willie Munroe Jr. I'm a huge fan of Tyson Fury.

At first I wasn't sure cause it's hard to tell how hard your being hit. I've seen soft jabs KO people when it doesn't look that hard. When he punched her leg though I knew she was being a bitch. The leg punch should not have hurt at all.

Looked like all fun and games to me. She was probably running her mouth and asking for it. Just a little roughhousing it's not like he was really hurting her.

This is not bad at all. I mean, I touch my lady harder than that, and I'm no fighter.

she is boring AF

dump her

I think she has a nice personality but she has bad posture and looks like the type who will balloon up soon, and too much make up.

Seemed reasonable to me but once she stars bitching about it he could've held back a little more just to keep her happy
The guy knows what he is doing, he didn't really go abusive on her but just enough to hurt her feelings and then later than night make it up to her by banging her out reverse cowgirl.That make up sex is the bomb

LOL @ literally everyone in this thread saying no problem, while the coach (or bystander) who knows them both and was watching closely tells the pro boxer that he's going too hard.

{<diva}

Back