Was there no Dana White recap for UFC 228 ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Usually, one of my favorite parts of UFC PPV's is the recap with The BaldFather right after the event ends.

It tends to be a solid five minutes of a high-on-cocaine, unfiltered Dana White dropping no-bullshit opinions of the fights.

In the above video, he's obviously happy about Conor KTFO'ing Aldo.

This is following UFC 205.

I tried to search for a UFC 228 recap, but could not find anything. Maybe there's something wrong with my browser cache, as these things tend to be uploaded within an hour of the PPV's end.

20160817033832_1DX_73691.jpg

He was raging lol he never he wouldn’t be able to keep his cool at the presser. Hookers and blow were on the way to his hotel room the second Woodley won.

He wanted Till to win. Did you see him out the belt on Tyron then immediately left the cage

He didn't want to have to field questions about trying to pay off the ref with those separations.

After nine finishes back-to-back he realised UFC is dying.

He put the belt on Tyron and jetted out of the cage with the quickness! He didn’t even try to hide it lol...

That is a bitch move on his part. I’ll never understand a promoter treating one of his champions like that regardless of personal differences. It’s nothing to do with race, Dana is just a petulant child throwing temper tantrums right and left.

Back