Was there ever a Floyd Mayweather documentary made?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Is there a documentary where you see him in daily life? Training, eating, ect?

its in the works... but hes done those mini series pre fight many times. jogging, eating, family.

Is there a documentary where you see him in daily life? Training, eating, ect?
Well ,the HBO 24/7 series for most of his fights on that network. I believe most are on youtube, starting with the De La Hoya fight.
Here's one of them-

Well ,the HBO 24/7 series for most of his fights on that network. I believe most are on youtube, starting with the De La Hoya fight.
Here's one of them-

Man those 24/7 Series were life. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather ran that shit lol. That was a fun time in boxing that I really do miss a lot. Every May and Pac fight those series would get you soooooo hyped

Here's one of them-

Showtime also had all access for all of his fights. They prob still on YouTube. Not quite as good as 24/7 because those were "new" at the time. But still entertaining and insightful.

Here's one of them-

Thanks man. I tried to look for his all access. But i only found the epilogue for each Fight

I wanted the training camp stuff.

Watching stuff like that, is my kind of pre workout

Here's one of them-

I came in here to say this. they talk about his past alot in these little films

Back