Was there any kind of send off for Goldie?

Bill Laimbeer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to sit down much to watch but was there any mention at all about this being his last show?

All I saw, or heard, as he wasn't camera at the time, was thanking the crew during the credits.

Fucking pathetic.

Chill guys.

They paid for the uber back to his hotel room.

Nope

Though he was saying something about being a family in the credits

I was gomma ask the same. Thats pathetic.. Fuck them. Goldie deserves to be in hall of fame

For me, the biggest surprise is that Rogan didn't say anything when they were sitting there talking after the fights. Even if they told him not to, I wouldn't think Rogan was the type to listen and not give his broadcast partner for over a decade a good send off.

No way Goldie left on good terms. Complete bullshit from the UFC, guy worked for them for almost 20 years.

I wondered that too. He must've really pissed someone off to not even get a mention.

For me, the biggest surprise is that Rogan didn't say anything when they were sitting there talking after the fights. Even if they told him not to, I wouldn't think Rogan was the type to listen and not give his broadcast partner for over a decade a good send off.

No way Goldie left on good terms. Complete bullshit from the UFC, guy worked for them for almost 20 years.

A severance package can be a chill thing. Who knows?

As much I know there are better people out there. I respected him because he seemed to love mma. They guy was good at his job and I miss him. Like it or not him and Rogan are part of the reason MMA got bigger.

This. When I saw them BSing after the fights I felt like it was going to be a transition into thanking the guy for all he did for the sport. And nothing. Fuck you UFC.

Nope. Watched until the very end, not even a show of anything from Rogan.

Ridiculous. Goldie is the fucking man and a damn UFC institution unto himself

giphy.gif

He got to thank people during the credits. He thanked some guys saying it was a family and that would never change.

Back