Was the US ever meant to be a single country ?

Was the U.S. ever meant to be a single, large nation? Gosh, that's a hard one. I wish there was some document that made clear if the various states were meant to be governed by a larger overarching Federal government. A document that might spell out exactly how that Federal government is meant to operate and how it's operations would intersect with the states.

But where would we find such a document?

Our Founding Fathers really dropped the ball by never thought of this idea, IMO.

Let's write a petition to Whitehouse.gov and create a Kickstarter/GoFundMe account to get this thing started!

Last edited:
It seems like Lincoln should have just let them secede and everything would have been all roses but I think if he had there would have been a war fought anyway so he preempted them.
You have a general ignorance here which I don't blame you for.
Just like the truth about The Gulf of Tonkin incident finally came to light, the truth about Fort Sumter and Lincoln is just starting to come to light but will take a few decades more to be accepted by the brainwashed.

I know all the responses of the brainwashed before they even type them or utter them because I was just like you on this issue.

I'd have to assign you three books to read, these masterpieces will, in time, change the way we view the civil war and the many myths surrounding Lincoln.

You can find the truth on your own rather easily if you wanted it. Red pill or blue pill.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The federal government is empowered by the states not the other way around.

The feds have over stepped in some things (the commerce clause).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back