Was the Tumenov KO any good?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I unfortunately missed the last set of Fight Pass prelims due to breaking my computer and I still haven't got a chance to see them. Was the Tumenov KO any good? I was certainly happy to see him win. Also how was the Lentz/Manny fight?

I'll find you the gif, give me a sec

GlamorousBoldGrackle.gif

Gif by Kalmah

He got KTFO
floppin on the ground like a fish out the water

Tumenov has one of sneakiest left hooks in the business.

Guy looked good the whole fight. His opponent had nothing for him.

Lentz vs Manny was a decent fight Lentz pushed the pace and stayed busy. He landed really well from the oustside. There was a lot of clinching on the fence but Lentz stayed busy with a lot strikes.

Lentz vs Manny was a decent fight Lentz pushed the pace and stayed busy. He landed really well from the oustside. There was a lot of clinching on the fence but Lentz stayed busy with a lot strikes.

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it a ton. I know I could of read the play by play, but a nice little summary like that was all I needed.

I hadn't heard of him so I went back just now and watched a couple of fights. He lands that shot all the freaking time. As soon as his opponent moves an inch forward that hook is spinning.

I hadn't heard of him so I went back just now and watched a couple of fights. He lands that shot all the freaking time. As soon as his opponent moves an inch forward that hook is spinning.

Yes and he uses it as a counter the moment his opponent launches an attack, after landing or missing he instantly jumps back to give himself some room. I'm impressed by his technique.

Wow. That was slick. Very impressive timing.

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it a ton. I know I could've read the play by play, but a nice little summary like that was all I needed.

Wow, lightning-fast hook. Very impressive. It reminded me of that infamous Paul Daley KO.

Nice left hook, thanks for the gif upload.

Yep, he tagged him right while Lapsley's weight was going forward behind that rear straight, awesome timing on that shit.

Back