Was the "Labyrinth" real?

Wrong movie but you're welcome.

854_1000.gif

Why is going ass to ass with a two sided dildo to put on a show in the same league as an old lady addicted to meth or a guy who loses his arm? I mean. There is no shortage of cam girls and guys doing the same every night.

Apparently there is going to be a Labyrinth 2. Its rumored to be a continuation of the story.

"Insiders stress that the new project is not a remake nor a reboot but rather a continuation of the story set in the rich Henson universe. Bowie's goblin king will not be represented in the film."

Hoggle may have something to say about that.

upload_2020-11-14_3-33-40.jpeg upload_2020-11-14_3-34-6.jpeg upload_2020-11-14_3-34-36.jpeg

Why is going ass to ass with a two sided dildo to put on a show in the same league as an old lady addicted to meth or a guy who loses his arm? I mean. There is no shortage of cam girls and guys doing the same every night.
jen was ahead of her time

In slow motion and tight close-ups we experience the orgy with Marion. There’s nipples, tongues, sex toys, eyes closed in ecstasy, men’s glares, men’s smiles and the like.
The images aren’t sexy, they’re scary.
One of the girls holds up a double-headed dildo and says:
(CONTINUED) 107. 165 CONTINUED: 165 GIRL What should we do now?
PERVERT SCREAMS OUT: PERVERT Ass to ass, ass to ass!
Marion complies and the flashlights shine. Then the Pervert starts a
chant: PERVERT Cum! Cum! The other men join in as the pace quickens. PERVERT AND ALL THE MEN (building in pace and volume) Cum! Cum! CUM! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!
Marion is at first afraid.
Then, she closes her eyes. Her lips start to quiver. Big Tim’s smile gets wider and wider and wider. And then Marion comes. end scene

at least we know she cums
im just sad i never got my chance to play the pervert its my new life goal

Back