Was Snoop confusing Till with Covington?

Snoop is so baked he doesn't know what planet he's on. Before Trump ran for president snoop loved Trump but because the Democrat elite told him to hate Trump now he hates him. Dude is a simpleton

That pretty much describes most of the ppl today.

They are told by msm how to feel n what to think n they go with it without asking any questions.

In snoops case he’s most likely a bit racist as well, but it’s no suprise cause Afro American racism is condoned by liberals n msm

They are told by msm how to feel n what to think n they go with it without asking any questions.

In snoops case he’s most likely a bit racist as well, but it’s no suprise cause Afro American racism is condoned by liberals n msm
Minorities not tolerating racism is condoned by liberals and NON RACISTS.

Snoop confusing till with colby is giving that stoned fucktard too much credit. A spades a spade, he was simply celebrating a white person getting brain damaged and couldnt repress his joy

Minorities not tolerating racism is condoned by liberals and NON RACISTS.

If a white musician started celebrating a win of a white fighter over a black one n was saying “fuck Obama” for no reason it would be a national news n ppl would label that guy as racist. Not too many ppl would act like it’s funny or make excuses for the guy.

On the other hand someone like snoop can have a weird racist rant n ppl just brush it off

Only Kanye wasn't a disloyal fool ass bitch made punk. He liked Trump before his presidency run and after. That lets you know how Hollywood people are. Your REAL friends stick by you no matter what. I'm pro gay marriage and my best friend is very anti gay marriage. I told him if you are anti gay marriage you are more pro gay sex!!! Let them get married and end up in a sexless marriage like the rest of us. Gay dudes had a good thing going with gay marriage being illegal and they fucked it up. Lol. "Dude I would so marry you but it's illegal!" I wish I could tell a chick that.

Snoop would beat CM skunks ass. He's more talented.
Stfu, you're probably another racist white hater.

Snoop is a decrepid old skinny man who smokes weed and insults white people. Don't be fooled because he is black, he is just as racist as white people were 200 years ago

And people like him wonder why when members of the outgroup see people who look, talk, and act like him, there's an implicit understanding (assumption) that this person is most likely of lower average intelligence (by all standard measures), probably isn't articulate, and has unpredictable behavior.

I used to wonder that too. Then I understood cause and effect. This stupid motherfucka is an embarrassment to the race.

The human race.

Snoop has zero muscle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back