Was Snoop confusing Till with Covington?

Racist scum bag. I’d let Mike Tyson fuck him in his asshole TIL he loved it that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Their just words don't be so offend don't be such snowflake....

I honestly don't know what to say. I'll just stop right there. I won't try to take that in whole.

That might be the worst post in all of Sherdog's history.

I'd knock out Snoop Flog like this

EXkaDntdzQXXrp0QqNNB8CKnFfqavIspK0fM7ZxPa7pP7w0iO1ePj_7q4fF8R2z43-sTSXmv=w325-h227-nc

I honestly don't know what to say. I'll just stop right there. I won't try to take that in whole.

Oh come you melted already ? you were all confident calling me son.

Washed-up ghetto garbage.

Snoop is a skinny malnutritioned tape worm looking tool.
And was relevent 15 years ago..

<{you!}>

hahahhhaha climate change? you believe in jesus yahwew allah easter bunny and santa claus too? keep regurgitating what they tell you to sheep :) it's funny the main mouth pieces for climate change, like Al gore and dicaprio, have the carbon footprint of 100 normal people, but yeah let's listen to them (hypocrisy much) ... they have no vested interest in pushing that agenda lol , you know who bought a lot of stock in solar and wind companies? :)

... btw did you happen to read Gore's climate change book "the inconvenient truth" ? all the experts in the 2000's agreed that NYC and miami would be underwater by 2009 ... opps that didnt come true. :)

oh and climate change and big Nor'easterns have been happening for the past 100 million years, but since your power went out in your trailer once, it's all the sudden important :)
3-4 times a year I force my non-MMA-loving friends to read Sherdog posts. This one is gold.

Not really, people are so crazy over trump every word he says. Those people need to follow the advice given to children “ sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me”

Ok he made some comments so what but what did he do ? What did he say about Mexicans ? The there are criminals coming across the boarder ? Shit loads of illegal have criminal records his not wrong there maybe a little background check before letting strangers into your country would be nice. When did he endorse volence at his rallies ? Everytime there are volence at rallies are started by antifa thugs. Shit between antifa and kkk Trump tried to site on the fence both sides are pos kkk just have a longer history of being pos. NFL players dissed him his just hitting back like does with anyone. He boosted military veterans benefits and servicemen pay how is that disrespectful ? Just because he made a comment back the 60s ? McCain is not a hero like many other believes, he got captured then gave up every single piece of information he has about us army operation in Vietnam this was confirm by other pows and nva. NVA loved him so much thet called him the song bird. Don't go into sexism with Trump and hypocrites like snoop how many songs and bitches and hoes did he make and how many babies mama he have ?
Sherdog is fantastic.

His comments about Mexicans, endorsing violence against protesters at his rallies, his comments about NFL players, sexist remarks towards women (the man said if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would be dating her, who looks at their daughter that way), disrespectful comments about our military (disrespects someone like McCain yet Trump dodged being drafted himself) saying that "fine people on both sides" in regards to the KKK rally brawl.

Would you like me to bring up the scumbag things he's done in the 80s and 90s?

I hope you're just regurgitating bs you've heard because if you came to those conclusions on your own you're a complete idiot.

Please tell me someone posted the trump face marquart ko of Woodly on snoops insta

Such an idiot yelling fuck trump and wakanda forever when an ENGLISHMAN is fighting Woodley.

For fucks sake

That's not bad for someone who can't pick his left sock from his right.

I hope you're just regurgitating bs you've heard because if you came to those conclusions on your own you're a complete idiot.
No, there are actually videos and interviews of him saying the shit. Where have you been?

Of course he did. All white guys look the same.

Nah snoop was just being stupid, he called till the gorilla so it’s obvious he knew who till was but then he started talking about trump like a dumbass. I just wanna see how he reacts if woodley and Colby fight, that would be a sight to see.

you too dumb and brainwashed to understand how stupid your reply to him was ....as he pointed out snooped liked trump, even when he was who he was all the way up until 2016 when he became president...all the Alleged sexism, etc of trump was prior to 2016, when he was a NYC democrat (they didnt care then) .. sooooo snoop loved trump when trump was a democrat prior to 2016 .... as soon as trump left the democrat party, snoop was told to hate him.....

same thing happening to kanye now.... every democrat loved him when he said "george bush hates black people" during hurrrican katrina.... as soon as kanye showed support for trump, he was no longer allowed to be democrat or black lol

moral of the story... you leave the democrat plantation, you will be persecuted

what is weird though, is when Democrat Robert Byrd was the longest serving senator from 1959 to 2010, not one of you SJW's made a peep about his past of being a KKK grand wizard and KKK recruiter.... i guess democrats dont mind having former high ranking KKK members representing them (even when obama was in the white house) as long as they are on their side..... when was the last time republicans had a KKK member in the highest elected office outside of president? HMMMMMMMM #hypocrisy :)

so spare us your moral platitudes

Colby account confirmed

Back