Was Snoop confusing Till with Covington?

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like a super obvious question, but I haven't actually seen it yet. With all the "FUCK Donald Trump :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" stuff. Seemed totally unrelated, but he was saying it with a lot of conviction.

FTR, I dislike Trump strongly also, but can't reconcile Snoop's incredible dumb-assery here.

Snoop should be forced to fight Matt Brown and Trump should fight Wand.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Snoop is so baked he doesn't know what planet he's on. Before Trump ran for president snoop loved Trump but because the Democrat elite told him to hate Trump now he hates him. Dude is a simpleton

Jesus Christ.

I accidentally replaced Till's name with Woodley in the original thread title. I'm just as bad. Old age.. awful

Just to clarify, I'm trying to understand Snoop's apparently totally unwarranted venom towards Darren Till; shouting things towards an Englishman who as far as I know had nothing do with Donald Trump. Covington would make a lot more sense.

Last edited:
chronic-snoop.jpg

Snoop would get murked by CM Punk. Nuff said. Don't give this racist clown any more bandwidth.

Yeah he was confusing him with Colby. I’m guessing someone told him it’s that trump guy. But snoop has smoked himself retarded.

No idea...he was talking about gorillas rolling up on King Kong so I assume he at least knew Till's nickname. It's definitely an entertaining piece of work from the authority on the Dart choke.

Snoop is so baked he doesn't know what planet he's on. Before Trump ran for president snoop loved Trump but because the Democrat elite told him to hate Trump now he hates him. Dude is a simpleton
It doesn't take a 'democratic elite' to hate on an asshat like Trump. The fool was undermining govt work on climate change among his many other scandals and I don't think he'll change his ways after the big nor'easter over the next few days.

for all the ridiculous shit going on with Snoop I still remember when he was on trial for murder. this was after he dropped the track Murder Was the Case.

Who cares? Fuck Snoop and anything he does or says. I'd slap his bitch ass IRL.

Danawhitesnoopdog.gif

He called Till the gorilla which is his nickname so he clearly knew who Till was

Some people are so quick to make excuses for Snoop. I wonder why lol. So transparent.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Sherdog has now put more thought into Snoop's comments than Snoop did.

Duh! lol

I actually thought it was fucking hilarious. If he had the right mother fucker this shit would have went viral. As it is, it's a funny clip but this woulda hit the libtard circuit and run full gambit.

Yeah he was. Snoop doesn't know much about fighting. But I still like the guy

Back