Was Robbie Lawler cut from the UFC

How could they justify keeping him on the roster after he beat Rory?

Heb left because he could make better money in other organisations

I did not intend this, but this thread works almost like a net for catching the dumber members on sherdog. Every now and then another will come in, not reading the rest of the thread and assume i was talking about 2015.

Dana never wanted Robbie to leave and Icon (ROR)offered him more money.

giphy.gif

This

I did not consider anything, i wrote and expected people to follow, i did not occur to me for a second people would not know that Lawler was once in the UFC and then came back.

Its in literally every build up, commentary, press release about Lawler's amazing comeback. People who started following should do there damn research on the sport they claim to "live for and love"

You know, a lot of us knew exactly what you were talking about, but you could and should have expressed it more clearly. Your title alone is a mess, especially considering Robbie was just reported injured; the combination of that fact and your thread title could confuse newer members. Also, this is Sherdog: Assume your audience is mentally disabled when constructing a thread.

There wasn't any call for me to be obnoxious, though, and I apologize for that.

After Werdum vs Fedor, Dana White, the PRESIDENT of the UFC, said that Fedor "was beaten by someone who couldn't hack it in the UFC."

dana never gets caught with his foot in his mouth, it's always his dick.

Why does the modern generating want everything so easy all the time? Back in my day we had to break our backs to make the corn grow son.

Just wanting info on the shit the old brian has forgot.

Post Of The Year (POTY) IMO.

Tbh I was suprised at how the reactions went itt. When I read the title I immediately thought you were talking about the past as he is the current champ.

After I read the OP I knew immediately what he was referring to. People need to use their brains a little bit. Or actually study the sport a little if they're gonna discuss it on a forum.

Tbh I was suprised at how the reactions went itt. When I read the title I immediately thought you were talking about the past as he is the current champ.

i knew exactly what TS meant when I opened the thread. I guess a lot of people didn't know he was in the UFC before. or maybe they thought the UFC would actually cut a current champion.

also, a lot of people are stupid.

Back