Was never a huge Jones fan but I can't wait for him to come back and take DC 2 school

Don't hate on DC man he's a good dude. He's just promoting the fight.

I hope he stays champ as long as possible because once he retires or loses his passion, he'll prolly pull a rulon gardener/serra and get huge.

I can see him, Hendricks, Cain, all looking giant in a few years. I don't even wanna think about how big rumble will be after he retires

Everyone does better against Jones the second time... Most weren't ready for tactics like kicking knees and poking eyes!.. The old guys like Glover could KO Jones given enough chances.

Lol at Jones haters. They all seem retarded.

Everyone does better against Jones the 2nd time? Uhm he's never fought anyone twice

I'd go as far as to say I was a jones hater. I want Machida, Rampage, Shogun all to beat him but to no avail because he is too good, he out classed everyone.

The only nuts I hug are your dads, I squeeze them dry every night just to prove that hes a ***it

Hahaha! Nice kindergarden come back, kid!

I actually think Jones beats him worse next time. Jones at the time of this fight didn't even train year round. He only trained when he had fights. Now he lives in New Mexico and trains consistently. On top of that Jones was doing Cocaine a month before the fight. The fact that he can go and do cocaine a month before the biggest fight of his career is amazing to me.

Not to mention Jones literally fought DC's fight. Everything Jones did was exactly what DC wanted except for being able to take Jones down.

What the hell?

DC had it worse. He didn't have Cain to train with.

In the post fight interview, Bones was crazy. "5 takedowns to nothing"?

It was 3 to 1.

Sea level Cain should be just enough of a tune up to get DC a UD over Bones.

If Jon comes back, I doubt he will change who he is.

What the hell?

It was 3 to 1.

What improvements(if any) did you notice in the DC/Rumble fight for which he had Cain in the training camp?

It amazes me how badly DC rubs some people. You guys see him as an arrogant bully? I see him as a fun respectful champ. If your best friend talked to you like that would you want to kill him? No, he's a guy acting like a guy. He doesn't bow down to people but he sure as fuck doesnt attack people. Show me a video where he's seriously insulting an innocent person.

What the hell?

It was 3 to 1.

So in your mind it's more detrimental to a fighter to not train with Cain then it is to not train in between fights and on Cocaine? Damn Cain must be one hell of a training partner.

So in your mind it's more detrimental to a fighter to not train with Cain then it is to not train in between fights and on Cocaine? Damn Cain must be one hell of a training partner.

Cocaine is also a lot better than alcohol for athletes, you literally train the next day after taking it (as long as you get some sleep).

I know this isnt jones fault but i would like to see him fight people younger than 30. His fights record has a ton of legends but they are all way past their prime. I liken it to tyson beating larry holmes. Still dangerous but no where near who he was as a fighter. I would much rather jones fight some guys in their mid 20's.

I'm rooting for gustafsson against dc, but no way did jones "school" Cormier. Every round was close with the exception of the 4th, and the only reason that was so decisively in jones's favor is because dean took a mental nap and let Jon hold dc up against the cage way too long with no action. He then did a lot of the same in the fifth until Cormier managed to turn the tide towards the end. One of the worst refereeing jobs I've seen in a fight of that calibre. Would have preferred to see big john, or hell even big dan in there.

I'm rooting for gustafsson against dc, but no way did jones "school" Cormier. Every round was close with the exception of the 4th, and the only reason that was so decisively in jones's favor is because dean took a mental nap and let Jon hold dc up against the cage way too long with no action. He then did a lot of the same in the fifth until Cormier managed to turn the tide towards the end. One of the worst refereeing jobs I've seen in a fight of that calibre. Would have preferred to see big john, or hell even big dan in there.

Yeah I agree it was Jones superior skill set that won him that fight.....oh wait sorry it was all the refs fault DC lost....sorry my bad

Funny how I was rooting for DC on the first fight and now I'm missing Jones and want him to get back and brutalize DC, enough with that crappy fight they had.

That's what's wrong with MMA fandom, folks like you and TS are haters more than fans. You cheer for the guy you don't know over the guy you hate. DC called it, said his "fans" don't even like him, but they hate Jon Bones so they hope DC wins. Now that DC is (paper) champ, you people want the one guy who can for sure beat DC to come back and beat him. I guarantee you once Jon Bones is back on top, you'll be shitting on him and cheering for the next guy to beat him.

jones was miles ahead, he was at least 1 skill level above dc, dc never could get through jones extended jab, got dominated with body kicks and straight lefts and bullied in the clinch.

lmfao the only thing dc landed were meaningless short uppercuts in the clinch, he couldnt even pivot, because jones controled dc

Back