Was never a huge Jones fan but I can't wait for him to come back and take DC 2 school

you mean that you are "hoping" he doesn't come back.

i mean, why wouldnt i want an easy title defense for gus?

tell your boy to get rid of his court problems and the fight is done

At least Gus almost beat Jones, Jones literally made DC cry on live television.

Funny how I was rooting for DC on the first fight and now I'm missing Jones and want him to get back and brutalize DC, enough with that crappy fight they had.

He already took DC to schoo.

Providing he can get clean (cough*keep that T/E ratio normal*cough), I'd rather see him avenge his gifted win against Gus. That's a more exciting style match up.

Gifted win in a fight he clearly won three rounds? And might of won 4?

Gus will never make it back to a title fight after DC dominates him

Funny how I was rooting for DC on the first fight and now I'm missing Jones and want him to get back and brutalize DC, enough with that crappy fight they had.

So much this. Wanted DC to win badly, now can't wait for Jones to smash him and rule LHW again. This could end up bringing more life to the division.

i mean, why wouldnt i want an easy title defense for gus?

tell your boy to get rid of his court problems and the fight is done

Gus last fight...
GlisteningThatIndianglassfish.gif

Gus next fight...
lifebuzz-1c98cc93a856aa0fef9aa7508b07ba43-limit_2000.gif

DC smashes Gus 10/10 times.

Idk about 10/10. But overall I think DC is better and will wrestlefuck Gus to a decision.

Jones on the other hand smashes DC 10/10.

He already proved DC's ''olympic'' wrestling is fucking shite and is no use vs him and those poverty t-rex arms aren't gonna land anything meaningful on Jones.

Also another reason being is that Jones is the most dominant UFC fighter of all time IMO. He surpassed Silva and GSP and he is the real deal, none of this Mcgregor hype before he even achieves anything or the constant Ronda hype in a division that's so weak most top 10 fighters can't throw a proper combo and have their feet follow accordingly.

Hahaha!

"Was never a huge Jones fan..." but now you hang blindly on those nuts, don't you? Eesh.

Jones is the legit champ. If he loses his belt, I would much prefer it to be inside the cage

DC is so fucking OVERRATED!! He openly admitted to Rashad beating the fuck out of him in training! DC beat up a bunch o unathletic heavyweights and then he skipped everyone in the LHW division. HOPE GUS LAYS HIM ON HIS FACE!!!! DC's chin is tiny and his face looks frail!

Nobody who throws Josh Barnett on their head like a school kid is un-athletic.
Move on idiot.

Same here! Although i rather see Gus/Jones 2

Was always a Jones fan, and yes, it completely sucks that he's out. It is surreal seeing DC walk around with the belt that belongs to Jones.

Jones is overrated also. He was a nervous wreck since the Gus fight.. He then puss'd out and sent himself to jail in fear of Gus and Rumble. The guy was driving around high and milking his time as champ.

Haha love it! He was so scared after Gus that he totally dominated DC? Ok seriously I need to stop coming to this place its to full of idiots

Last edited:
Hahaha!

"Was never a huge Jones fan..." but now you hang blindly on those nuts, don't you? Eesh.

I'd go as far as to say I was a jones hater. I want Machida, Rampage, Shogun all to beat him but to no avail because he is too good, he out classed everyone.

The only nuts I hug are your dads, I squeeze them dry every night just to prove that hes a ***it

At least Gus almost beat Jones, Jones literally made DC cry on live television.

I personally don't think the Gis fight was that close. I think her got to much credit for not getting taken down like people thought he would. Jones really doesn't get there credit he deserves for actually otstriking him from an overall MMA basis.

That fight really showed how versed his kicking game is.

Back