Was Mike Perry's Chin Cracked After His First Knock Out?

At least he didn't crack his skull...

I was referring to this fight. Not his fight against Alan Jouban.

Then your question is just undercover trolling

How his chin would be cracked if he fought HGL and Roberts and dropped both despite being hit too ?

Jouban is a legit striker and timed 2 good straight punches, Perry showed awesome recovery and heart, yet you guys want to act as if he doesn't have any chin and iwll not survive another punch in his career.

Not to mention you guys seem to always forget that there's ways to improve defense and not rely on chin alone.

Btw he also dropped the boxer in this fight before that.

Then your question is just undercover trolling

How his chin would be cracked if he fought HGL and Roberts and dropped both despite being hit too ?

Jouban is a legit striker and timed 2 good straight punches, Perry showed awesome recovery and heart, yet you guys want to act as if he doesn't have any chin and iwll not survive another punch in his career.

Not to mention you guys seem to always forget that there's ways to improve defense and not rely on chin alone.

Btw he also dropped the boxer in this fight before that.

Are you Perry's side chick?

The fact he still got chin checked and one wonders if his career would flourish as much as it would had he not gotten KO in that fight.

It is not just a physical thing but also very psychological. GSP was extremely defensive and careful after he got TKOed by Serra.

Perry may have become more gun shy from doing the type of damage he would be doing because of that KO in the boxing match.

Last edited:
3274245A00000578-0-image-m-58_1458657887327.jpg
original.gif

The middle of my toes is itching but I cannot take my shoe off to scratch it because I am taking a train here in New York and there is a hot chick sitting next to me.

His chin is fine, which is probably why he hasn't developed good defense

The middle of my toes is itching but I cannot take my shoe off to scratch it because I am taking a train here in New York and there is a hot chick sitting next to me.
how did it play out btw?

how did it play out btw?

It came okay because I actually started a thread on here about it but it was sent to wasteland.

I told the chick what had happened and she looked at me as if I was weird and sat somewhere else.

He got clowned on and then knocked out, how embarassing
0-0 "boxer" making his debut against a 6-1 experienced prospect that has since challenged for a world title. so embarrassing.....

....that you know so little about boxing

Nah, his chin is fine, he's taking a lot of shots since that boxing fight. He just walked into a counter punch and got put on his ass, happened to Diaz and his chin is awesome still. But overall poor performance from the blessed one, but he'll be back and will learn from this.

Wasn't talking about the fight with Alan Jouban.

The cray thing is Perry has some really good boxing for MMA too. I think that's also the reason why he always gets tagged with that left high kick (or as Goldie would call it "leg kick to the head"). When he just boxed with JoBo, he was touching him up and put him on queer street.

And something that also occurred to me in this boxing fight as well as the JoBo fight is that homie really fades into the fight if he doesn't get his way. I think owing to all that muscle, he really tends to slow down and get tired. If I were him, I'd cut to 155. He and Felder would be tight.

Back