Was McGregor on coke during the press conference so that he could have the confidence to trashtalk

I’ve been saying that since the start of that press conference. I’m not proud of it, but I know very well how cocaine makes people behave. Conor was high that day. No doubt in my mind.

Not the biggest deal, people do drugs, but it sheds some light on why he’s not the same these days. The Conor that beat up Aldo, Porier, and Eddie Alvarez is long gone. Even his ability to talk trash has all but disappeared.

I was a speedball junkie for years.

Yes, yes, he was on some point good el
Chapo shyt. If I’m wrong the man should go into acting but I’m not wrong. He had already “made it” millions in the bank really nothing to lose.

Maybe you should rephrase your question.

When has Coner looked like he hasnt taken snoot??

Men! I havent seen this before, he is definitely on coke.... watching people getting rich and addicted to that shite is sad as fuck... this is not gonnae be the only one great athlete that we'll miss cos of that

He looked scared when he fought Khabib. No way he was brave enough to talk to Khabib face to face

I believe he was certainly on something

He was very edgy and stuttered loads, not to mention sweating like fuck!

He was shit scared when Khabib confronted him backstage at 205!

He had no problem acting tough with Woodley, but when Khabib confronted him he got into panic mode. Walking around in circles and only shouting when Khabib was a safe distance away.

I never normally read too much into body language, but Conor definitely looked apprehensive!

Conor is now on Coke for years.

Very difficult to get rid of such a habit If it doesnt drain your bank account.

Hell, we can't even shake off our internet/forum wasting prime, much less cocaine. He is going to hit the bottom in 5-6 years from now.

Many speculated he was on cocaine when throwing a dolly at the bus in NYC. But, alas, he hasn't tested positive for any cocaine metabolites. Or USADA is sweeping it under the rug.
I seem to remember them saying they wouldn't announce positive test results for recreational drugs at some point. When Jones tested positive for coke, someone leaked the results. They wouldn't have come out otherwise

Nothing wrong with smashing a few lines of white powder up your nose.

Conor is the GOAT cocaine user.
Jones is GOAT cocaine user imo. He has a stickied thread full of shoops of him and white girl.

Having had some experience with such things, I’m gonna say yes, Coke was involved..

I think what happened was he set a standard for himself that he felt obligated to always succeed. I've no doubt the stress and expectations of it made him start dabbling. I don't think any one on the planet has ever been thrust in to his position, from welfare to superstar in months, with little kids dressing up as you and grown men getting tattoos of you, being a heroic inspiration to an entire country, and it could all end in humiliation by getting KTFO'd in a second. Ronda was no where close to as big and meaningful as Conor was to Ireland, but look at what happened to her when she became a star and lost.....and she wears her heart on her sleeve more so than Conor, so I imagine Conor was dealing with massive demons.

It will now be interesting to see what happens to Khabib being thrust in to the spotlight. I am guessing being incredibly grounded and structured will keep him in order more than Conor, a guy who literally thought he could just think of something and it would come real, that he was the God of his universe.

It's not that hard or scary to talk shit to someone when you know you arent fighting them right away

Put Rumble across from me and I'll sound plenty confident dishing out A grade insults.
<36>Lol you ain't saying shit to rumble

Back