Was Lando cursed from the Ferguson fight?

Tony is the type of guy to turn Khabib into a human Pez dispenser.

Guy is 1-4-2 (I’m not counting win over that Brazilian can) against UFC competition.

Stop posting inaccurate and dishonest stats.

A standup fighter at Jackson Wink.
What do you except? Winklejohn is showing him dat fine high skill 80s kickboxing.....omg

Maybe TS, and he's lucky he survived the last round of UFC cuts.

He was never that good, should have never been in the UFC to begin with

Dude's damage meter might be filled up so much he might never fix his mental/physical problems.

Came out hot in a loss to Tony, showed out in his second fight with that spinning heel kick against Makdessi and then has flopped ever since.

Guy is 1-4-2 (I’m not counting win over that Brazilian can) against UFC competition.

Fun exciting guy but he still has not fixed his cardio issues. He’s only 27 so he can surely fix it, what’s up with my boy always gassing?

Him fighting Yancy Medeiros which should be fireworks.
Yes. Fighters have a finite amount of mojo. He used his up trying to finish tony.

Other examples would be Benson beating a huge brandon Thatch and hasn't looked the same since.

Up until beating Cerrone, I was thinking Conor used all his up beating Jose and Eddie the way he did.

Tony is the type of guy to lose round 1 to Lando so bad they could have stopped the fight.

No. Having said that, Lando is the sort of striker that will give almost any LW problems... if they've never seen him fight. Coming in, virtually unknown, Tony didn't know exactly what he was dealing with. Now everyone knows Lando's game and he is much easier to deal with as a result.

Tony the type of guy to smack a midget out of his little baby sneakers

Back