Media Was Jones tripping DCs legs when he was hurt sign of huge fight IQ

Unfortunately being on PEDs automatically disqualifies you from being great.

No it does not,

Silva and Jones were victims of themselves but greatness is still greatness. Also who some considers great is subjective, meaning your opinion or mine means absolutely nothing.

PEDs + some very questionable decision wins in his latest fights.

No, the latter doesn't count. Even if we say those should have been losses, it wouldn't detract from Jones being the GOAT lhw. It would simply mean that he got a couple of questionable decisions after years of dominating - whereas other GOAT candidates simply lost, be that by decision or finish.

No it does not,

Silva and Jones were victims of themselves but greatness is still greatness. Also who some considers great is subjective, meaning your opinion or mine means absolutely nothing.
They were cheating, they disqualified themselves from being great. How can you be considered great if you need to cheat lol?

Iq and fight Iq.
Prime pre usada Jones is amazing.

He destroyed Cormier inside and outside the octagon.
Jon Jones is Magnus Carlsen and Cormier Nakamura
Jan is to old to be duda but they are both polish :)

Reactions: Gio
Bones is the greatest lhw that has ever walked on planet earth. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional

A lot of people discount him because of the multiple PED busts and the reasonably safe assumption he’s been cheating his entire career.

If you think that’s delusional... you’re delusional

They were cheating, they disqualified themselves from being great. How can you be considered great if you need to cheat lol?

Greatness is subjective, Jones was the best LHW I ever saw. No one was better, off or on any type of rocket fuel. Heck guys who roided were not even on his caliber.

Until otherwise he is the greatest LHW I ever saw compete and you have to live with it. If you don’t think so, okay, I do.

Greatness is subjective, Jones was the best LHW I ever saw. No one was better, off or on any type of rocket fuel. Heck guys who roided were not even on his caliber.

Until otherwise he is the greatest and you have to live with it.
As you said greatness is subjective. He is a cheater and you have to live with that.

I would say Jones is more like MMA's Bobby Fischer.
Yeah it's a better comparison but I took Carlsen-Nakamura to illustrate how Jones took everything Cormier worked for (motherfucker) similar to how Nakamura is a incredibly player yet always beat and in the shadow of Magnus

<DCrying>
Daniel what do you have to say about the rivalry?
“I mean, he won both fights so I guess there is no more rivalry Joe.”

<JonesLaugh>

Goat shit.

Back