International Was it a mistake for the US and there allies to withdraw the troops from Afghanistan?

Was it a mistake for the US and there allies to withdraw the troops from Afghanistan?

• Total voters
Ok bud, the US won both the Vietnam war and Afghanistan. In fact, US won Korea too. The US wins all wars, and if they lose, they never really lost. It was something else, so they actually won.
Lazy cherry picking x3? wow... Anyways, OH we lost on paper but it's not near as bad as people like you are making it out to be.

Hold old are you? Wars aren’t fought to compare body counts, they’re fought to reach strategic or political objectives by means of arms. When you don’t reach your objective and your opponent reaches their’s, you’ve LOST the war! And yes, it’s STILL considered a military defeat! This childish game about how many your side killed is pathetic coping mechanism and thoroughly misunderstands the nature of military engagements. You guys need to watch fewer Hollywood war movies, seriously. You have a warped perception of how the world works.
No, is is not considered a military defeat when you are not defeated militarily, lmao. We failed to reach our objectives because the governments we propped up fell (in both cases after American troops had left). It was a political loss, yet we only lost by association because we weren’t even there to lose.

No, is is not considered a military defeat when you are not defeated militarily, lmao. We failed to reach our objectives because the governments we propped up fell (in both cases after American troops had left). It was a political loss, yet we only lost by association because we weren’t even there to lose.
Vietnam wasn’t a military defeat. LOOOOL

Lazy cherry picking x3? wow... Anyways, OH we lost on paper but it's not near as bad as people like you are making it out to be.
Yeah, Vietnam wasn’t so bad. No biggie. 60K dead US soldiers and a permanent discrediting of US government institutions. Minor slip.

In 2016, the last year of the Obama presidency, the US had 8,400 troops in Afghanistan. In 2020, the last year of the Trump presidency, there were 13,000 US troops in Afghanistan.

You are 100% clueless on the 20 year history of deployments and withdrawals in Afghanistan. Please stop embarrassing yourself and, by extension, other former members of the military.
I can tell you first hand that the numbers you are plastering out are wrong. I was in during both of those presidents term. I was lucky enough to see the actual S2 deployment data numbers. You didn't.

Saying "oh you don't know bla bla bla 20 years bla bla bla" is just laughable especially from a person that has never set foot in any combat zone.

Hey listen Mr. (Mrs.?) Anonymous, do-nothing, know-nothing... You are simply just a keyboard commando that has and will never have a hand or say so in anything. So just take your loss gracefully.

The only mistake was bringing a shitload into the west. Wait for the first incident on a US street involving a former KPF or NDS guy doing what the CIA trained him to do. You can read about them at Human Rights Watch. Wonderful fellas, stuff like wiping out whole villages of women and children, torturing people to death, etc. And those are the so-called "good ones", the SIVs. Or, for over half, we dont even know who they are, could be ISIS. The political storm will sink Biden. Chickens coming home to roost.

Last edited:
Yeah, Vietnam wasn’t so bad. No biggie. 60K dead US soldiers and a permanent discrediting of US government institutions. Minor slip.
60K opposed to an esimate of 1.2 to 1.5 million. But of course... you avoid mentioning that. Which shows where you are coming from. And yes... 60K was pretty bad. Now do some research on HOW many of those deaths occured. A substantial % of those deaths were due to bad hygiene or related to it.
How does it feel knowing that YOU consider it a victory more than ACTUAL Vietnamese people?? (of course you won't answer this) Let that sink in :)) Take a trip to Saigon and see how they look at you while trying to pedal this crap(of course you'll never make this trip).

Last edited:
The only mistake was bringing a shitload into the west. Wait for the first incident on a US street involving a former KPF or NDS guy doing what the CIA trained him to do. And the the so-called "good ones" SIVs. Or for over half we dont even know who could be ISIS. The political storm with sink Biden. Chickens coming home to roost.
They'll blame it on Trump.

60K opposed to an esimate of 1.2 to 1.5 million. But of course... you avoid mentioning that. Which shows where you are coming from. And yes... 60K was pretty bad. Now do some research on HOW many of those deaths occured. A substantial % of those deaths were due to bad hygiene or related to it.
How does it feel knowing that YOU consider it a victory more than ACTUAL Vietnamese people?? (of course you won't answer this) Let that sink in :)) Take a trip to Saigon and see how they look at you while trying to pedal this crap(of course you'll never make this trip).
It’s not me that considers it a victory for north vietnam, it’s a historical consensus bud, it’s a fact.

It’s not me that considers it a victory for north vietnam, it’s a historical consensus bud, it’s a fact.
Oh its a fact. It's also a fact that I was right about you failing to answer the question. So again... go to Saigon and encourage your thought process unto them. See how it goes.

Cool, tell me the name of the battle where the US was defeated militarily then. The US literally ended combat operations in 1973 and South Vietnam fell in 1975. So it wasn’t a militarily defeat, but somehow it’s a military defeat because two years later South Vietnam fell when we weren’t even there. Makes sense bud. What a crushing military defeat that was, hard to believe we recovered.

The biggest tragedy of Veitnam is it changed our country forever. Yes, 60000 of our finest young men dead and about 3 million Asians and it changed our country forever. Public honor and trust in gov died with it. We became much more corrupt and cynical after it or because of it.

We've never recovered trust in gov
Trust-1.png

I can tell you first hand that the numbers you are plastering out are wrong.

lol I'm sure if it doesn't come from Q you're not buying it.

Those numbers are official and the fact you were unaware of them speaks volumes about your lack of concern for truth and accuracy.

Trump had four years and was too chickenshit to pull the trigger

Democrats cleaning up republicans mess as always

This is modern day GOP folks

Im embarrassed that shes a WOC

Trump had four years and was too chickenshit to pull the trigger
Democrats cleaning up republicans mess as always
the trigger was pulled...
Why do these goofs that have never set foot in Afghanistan, never served and probably never talked to anyone that served etc etc... keep reposting this?

Trump reduced the troop numbers from combat zones by 90% and negotiated the deal for the set date final withdrawal. It was going to happen whether he was in office or now.

lol I'm sure if it doesn't come from Q you're not buying it.

Those numbers are official and the fact you were unaware of them speaks volumes about your lack of concern for truth and accuracy.
I have no idea what “Q bla bla” is and don’t care.

Those numbers aren’t “fact or official”. Even CNN isn’t stupid enough to blert out he nonsense you’ve spewed.

You are just a never-served, keyboarder of nothingness with no credibility.

every single day we spent there was a mistake..

Back