Was Holm or Ronda's knockout more devastating?

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Sure its been posted but my god. I think Holms was worse.

EDIT: I guess it depends how you look at it. To me Holms looked way worse but given the magnitude of the situation it was a more devastating loss for Ronda's career as of right now. But to me Holm's knockout was more brutal in the sense of some ultra violence.

Last edited:
Ronda's.

Holm at least recovered from hers.

Ronda is still delusional as ever.

Both were nasty.

But due to the ridiculous hype, both by The UFC, and Ronda herself, hers was more devastating in terms of the aftermath.

How in the fuck did the ref let that fight on on after she was KOd on the ropes

Holm's was a worse knockout, but had Herb let Holly go for another half a minute like the boxing ref did, Ronda would be ded.

The difference is Holm went and avenged the loss in her very next fight without looking for attention by saying she's going to kill herself, Holm has faced adversity and beat it and she truly deserves to be where she is now.

Holm's was worse, yet her response was much better:

Holly did the press conference and interviews afterwards.

Holly studied the tape of the fight to see where she went wrong.

Holly came back 6 months later and avenged her loss.

Holly Bless.

Holly made Ronda forget who she was and start shitting in the woods.

well, I wasn't seeing any Holm shoops or memes floating around after her KO....

The thing is that Holly wasn't saying that she can beat anyone in the world. Ronda was so full of herself. Holly is humble and says that every fight is dangerous and that she needs to continue to better herself.

What shitty reffing. She was totally out on the ropes and that dick head stands her back up to get completely laid out for no reason.

Both were nasty.

But due to the ridiculous hype, both by The UFC, and Ronda herself, hers was more devastating in terms of the aftermath.
Preach. DW and the UFC built up Ronda to a bigger than life character. They caused the whole suicide (attention seeking if you ask me) situation. Ronda (who has lost repeatedly in other competitions) believed her own hype.

Honda's soul got kicked out of her body by Holly's blessing.

Holly came back to avenge her loss. Not only that but, she has risen to bigger, and better things. Ronda's peak was the second before that fight started. It's all down hill from there.

It's no contest in that sense.

Real champs don't break down when the going gets rough.

Physically? Holm getting wrecked should have stopped when she got contorted in the ropes. It was over there. But the ref just untied her and let it continue. It was obviously over ther. The extra damage after that was bad.

Emotionally? Ronda by far.

LOL white knights damage control few months too late...Ronda by far took a worse beating!! Rather get KO by a few punches than Head kicked to oblivion

Rondas fall was greater and her rebound will be greater also when she revenge her loss...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back