Was Fedor always so calm/respectful?

I remember when Randleman asked Fedor backstage if he would drink vodka with him sonetime. Damn it has been so long.

RIP Randleman
Randleman actually asked Fedor if he drinks beer and Fedor said Vodka, Randleman says "no vodka". Randleman then tells Fedor he would drink vodka with him. Either way, it was an awesome Pride moment! It's funny how were talking about them like memories of our kids when they were little.

Randleman actually asked Fedor if he drinks beer and Fedor said Vodka, Randleman says "no vodka". Randleman then tells Fedor he would drink vodka with him. Either way, it was an awesome Pride moment! It's funny how were talking about them like memories of our kids when they were little.

Yes that was it! Thank you for pulling that clip up for me, my friend. Brings a smile to my face.

Fedor's laid back demeanor and emotionless really added to his stardom. The great thing about it was that he was just being himself. Heavyweight GOAT!

Clearly been doping his whole career... with Dope. Goat Fedor 4/20 blaze it.

For much of his career Fedor was fighting for an audience that valued the integrity, honor and discipline possessed by true martial artists. Today's UFC bums fight for an audience of lowlife 4chan American douchebags who have zero values whatsoever.

Ummmm.....does this guy look super calm? I don't think so. Dude was an emotional rollercoaster.

upload_2018-7-19_16-33-7.png

outside of murdering mo-foz in fights.

and even then, no matter if he's winning or losing, he always has the same expressionless look on his face.
63662.jpg
87_original.jpg

57652096c46188a0728b4579.jpg
usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

For much of his career Fedor was fighting for an audience that valued the integrity, honor and discipline possessed by true martial artists. Today's UFC bums fight for an audience of lowlife 4chan American douchebags who have zero values whatsoever.
Preach! Amen.

'Cause he has class.

He's old school class.

I thought there was a video of him backstage watching Crocop KTFO his lil' bro Aleksander and he was cussing at the TV.

Also PRIDE camera on him in audience giving Josh Barnett the looking at muh watch thumbs down.

I think the moment Fedor came out of his mom's womb he never cried he simply looked at his mom and nodded slightly as if to say "good job."

Back