Was Dan Henderson even 205?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I saw a video that he was ten pounds under on the scale and his wife said "BABY!" like she was scared because he was so light. It was after a workout but still. He weight 199 at the weigh in and DC struggled to make 205. DC is the man, a TRT Henderson would still get finished the same way, but you could tell that DC was way bigger than him and could pick him up easily. I think it was really shitty of the UFC to throw Dan Henderson at DC to merit a title shot. Dan Henderson just got off TRT and took a beating. He lost a lot of weight and was clearly out skilled and undersized. Even Dan Henderson seemed kinda bummed that he had to fight so soon but Henderson would never turn down a fight.

Hendo looked like his old pride self. Luckily DC finished the fight otherwise the judges would have given the fight to ol' Decision Dan

On the weight in he wasnt 205, it time for him to move to the MW, no retirement, he had close fights with Machida, and other contenders

Who cares?? Fedor fucked everyone while he was several pounds lighter

Someone said it in another thread; it looked like Henderson was being mauled by a bear.

Who cares?? Fedor fucked everyone while he was several pounds lighter

Fedor was hulk-smashed by BigFoot Silva who outweighed him by 35 pounds. He was also getting pushed around by Brett Rogers until he landed that devastating bomb.

On the weight in he wasnt 205, it time for him to move to the MW, no retirement, he had close fights with Machida, and other contenders

He said in the post-fight interview that Cormier was the first guy he fought at 205 where he could really feel the weight difference. That is why he stayed at 205 for so long.

Cormier looked HUGE compared to Dan Henderson.

He said in the post-fight interview that Cormier was the first guy he fought at 205 where he could really feel the weight difference. That is why he stayed at 205 for so long.

Cormier looked HUGE compared to Dan Henderson.

I'm guessing if he'd faced JJ at 151, he'd have felt the weight difference there as well.

I'm guessing if he'd faced JJ at 151, he'd have felt the weight difference there as well.

Its hard to say. Jones has some skinny legs and is nowhere near as thick as Cormier. From chest to back, Cormier looks like two men.

Its hard to say. Jones has some skinny legs and is nowhere near as thick as Cormier. From chest to back, Cormier looks like two men.

Cormier confirmed he was 220 before the cut. He can't cut big water weight due to his kidneys.

Probably 215 or so in the cage and not all of it muscle.

He's just a really strong guy with exceptional technique.

Cormier confirmed he was 220 before the cut. He can't cut big water weight due to his kidneys.

Probably 215 or so in the cage and not all of it muscle.

He's just a really strong guy with exceptional technique.

I'm excited to see him fight Jones. I hope the fight happens.

hendo has never cut weight to make 205, except maybe the Rampage fight he looked extremely jacked for that, I think he was only like 202 vs Shogun last fight. He's a smaller guy but strong like bull its just Cormierhas freakish strength and elite of elite wrestling.

DC is the best right now. He's going to have some competition in Gus and Jones...but I'm not seeing anyone out there who could stop DC from taking the belt. There's something very unusual about DC's confidence and drive. He's a top-level athlete and competitor. It's mostly mental, IMO. Fun to watch him go after the belt. Soon we'll hear...And, NEW LHW champion!

Back