Was Costa bullying Adesanya ?

mmarcelo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As far as I know the build up to the fight was fair play (to guys that are about to fight on a cage for the belt talking thrash and making fun of each other). How come Izzy's put himself as some kind of victim here ?

I think Costa is a little more of a bully than he realizes. He mushed Oluwale Bamgbose in their face-off. Mind you, Oluwale is also Yoruba, same as Israel so maybe Israel noted that. And he felt Costa would do the same thing again in their face-off so there's that angle.

I'm entering wild speculation mode but I would like an interviewer to ask.

Total domination by izzy from face off to fight: Slapped him with white belt at face off, and whipped and humped him in the fight. Don't give 2 craps about bullying, this is the fight business, if you can't take a little insult get outta the kitchen.

I think Costa is a little more of a bully than he realizes. He mushed Oluwale Bamgbose in their face-off. Mind you, Oluwale is also Yoruba, same as Israel so maybe Israel noted that. And he felt Costa would do the same thing again in their face-off so there's that angle.

Not to take from Paulo's education but I doubt Costa knows the difference between nigerian ethnicities.

I think some fighters need to feel overly victimised to motivate themselves. Sort of like Masvidal against Askren.

The idea that Costa was deeply offensive is laughable.

I'm gonna check that out. Also they had that prior issue of when Costa supposedly didn't know who Izzy was, and during the build up Costa mentioned how he disliked Izzy for being disrespectful or something.

His leg hurt. Too bad they werent in the smaller cage. Not sure if it would have mattered. He seemed timid. Maybe he really had an injury. All this before fight shit.

No, that was his problem, he couldnt. When the bully sees no fear he capitulates.
He couldn't, but did he try though ? To bully I mean, not back and forth provocation between the two

I remember pretty well adesanya insulting paulo with middle fingers up on top of the cage for no reason...
That's what I know about the beginning as well, I thought I might have missed something else Paulo did....

Not to take from Paulo's education but I doubt Costa knows the difference between nigerian ethnicities.
I'm not suggesting that Costa was aware. I'm suggesting that Israel was aware that Costa likes to mush people in face-offs and that maybe he wanted some retribution for his blood-brother(??).

I'm not suggesting that Costa was aware. I'm suggesting that Israel was aware that Costa likes to mush people in face-offs and that maybe he wanted some retribution for his blood-brother(??).
seems like a stretch to me also suprised he is yoruba, is Usman Yoruba too?
Him being muslim I would of thought he would be Hausa or sth.

I remember pretty well adesanya insulting paulo with middle fingers up on top of the cage for no reason...

No reason ? Costa was calling him skinny clown after Izzy's fight against Silva lol. Don't lie please.

seems like a stretch to me also suprised he is yoruba, is Usman Yoruba too?
Him being muslim I would of thought he would be Hausa or sth.
I think Usman is Edo. He's from Auchi in southern Nigeria. But I'm not totally sure.

I think he was born Muslim but he's now Christian.

Izzy is the bully. Costa's rectum grew.

I think Usman is Edo. He's from Auchi in southern Nigeria. But I'm not totally sure.

I think he was born Muslim but he's now Christian.
Interesting thats a pretty big sin in islam, although apostasy apparently isn't that much of a deal in west african countries

Back