was bad boys comeback a bust?

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
guys who have only been training less than a decade might not know how big bad boy use to be it was the number 1 brand form 90s and early 2000s then tapout got big their logo is so sick but they went out of business for few years

2008 and they came back people were dying for a new gi and gear they had guys coming here saying that their new gis are gonna be the bets gis o the market ect and well.. they were ugly.. they only used the eyes fro the logo they stoped using the smirk ect i really disliked their designs sadly compared to their original gear

badboy gis and gear almost looked like race car drivers littered with their logos but i liked this and so did lots of others their shorts were the only decent thing about them and not their vt shorts their board shorts they even changed their vt shorts made them longer and didnt have many designs sadly it sucks tho if eel the brand has so much potential that logo represents mma/bjj its what the bjj guys used to fight in and seeing all these american companies come up its sad to not see bad boy anymore just wish they would go back to their roots and sell rashguards shorts and gis like they use to make them

When I saw the title, I thought you had the wrong thread and was talking about this.... lol <45>
Bad-Boys-For-Life-poster-2-600x750.jpg

Bro, Bad Boy gear has always been shit

And once again tekkenfan proves that there's no hope for human civilisation.

Funny you say this. I just ordered a pair of Bad Boy vale tudo shorts.

Bro, Bad Boy gear has always been shit

i agree that it was in 2008 on ward but not in 90s early 2000s almost every fighter especially all Brazilians wore bad boy while usa wore hunger howard or tapout then sprawl came around 2003 2004 era

Funny you say this. I just ordered a pair of Bad Boy vale tudo shorts.
yeah im buying 2 pair today they are selling them for 17 bucks atm which is a killer deal dont really like the design but they new type they came out with few years ago are at least cut smaller than most i prob wont use them to fight but def good for training

yeah im buying 2 pair today they are selling them for 17 bucks atm which is a killer deal dont really like the design but they new type they came out with few years ago are at least cut smaller than most i prob wont use them to fight but def good for training

They're awesome, very comfortable. You can't beat them for the price, I just ordered another pair.

i agree that it was in 2008 on ward but not in 90s early 2000s almost every fighter especially all Brazilians wore bad boy while usa wore hunger howard or tapout then sprawl came around 2003 2004 era

They wore it because they got sponsored by them. Have you never heard of marketing? Lots of athletes drink Gatorade doesn't mean it's actually good for you.

They wore it because they got sponsored by them. Have you never heard of marketing? Lots of athletes drink Gatorade doesn't mean it's actually good for you.
yeah but they did have some quality stuff back then iv had old bad boy gis from late 90s and a old pair of vt shorts from 90s sadly nto anymore

its becoming harder and harder to find good mma gear today mostly i order used shorts ect off ebay at times you can get some amazing deals sadly tho i never see vt shorts on there gonna try to get some custom made but its weird how much they cost on average they say its gonna run you 60 bucks to get 1 pair made . ud think something with such little material wouldnt run all that much

yeah but they did have some quality stuff back then iv had old bad boy gis from late 90s and a old pair of vt shorts from 90s sadly nto anymore

its becoming harder and harder to find good mma gear today mostly i order used shorts ect off ebay at times you can get some amazing deals sadly tho i never see vt shorts on there gonna try to get some custom made but its weird how much they cost on average they say its gonna run you 60 bucks to get 1 pair made . ud think something with such little material wouldnt run all that much

They probably were a lot better than they are today. Their gear for the last 10 years has been cheap Chinese rubbish.

They probably were a lot better than they are today. Their gear for the last 10 years has been cheap Chinese rubbish.
ohh that i agree with lol but im not even necessarily talking about quality im talking about look and logo being shit as well lol their gis were suchhhhhhhhhh a major let down.. wtf were they thinking? people love the logo so why not sell their logo patches? thats whats dumb

Back