Was anyone gifted more title shots than Randy Couture?

You're the one who can't enjoy competition without someone jingling plastic keys in front of your face and flashing lights and you're calling people primitive brained? Holy shit, the irony.
Also, my post specifically didn't call them exclusive, just the opposite in fact. So once you get to atound the mental age of object permanence, come back and try reading it again
You think the ufc is Competition? Then why do we even HEAR about money? Ever hear the nba talk about a championship team not bringing in Viewers? Grow up CHILD and learn the world we live in. SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.

You think the ufc is Competition? Then why do we even HEAR about money? Ever hear the nba talk about a championship team not bringing in Viewers? Grow up CHILD and learn the world we live in. SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.
Why do you think them getting paid to compete means i cant watch the competition and go, "Wow, that's an enjoyable display. I am entertained by this sport."

You're really gonna sit there with the attitude of, "No, i can't enjoy this without some fake drama, some cartoon characters, some bullshit story, or at least some flashing lights and loud noises" and pretend thats the big boy stance? Get the fuck outta here

Back