Was anyone else inspired by T.J Dillashaws performance?

YES!

made me start training bellator on the conveyor belt at work

A lot of you kid, but that was a very inspiring performance.

I only really started watching Dillashaw in his last fight against Easton, I had watched him throughout TUF and saw him in the finale, I don't really remember the guy from the show so evidently I wasn't really expecting much from the guy in the long run. I was one of those people that thought that TUF would never produce another world champion, I was even skeptical of the show ever producing a #1 contender again (Dodson did end up contending for the title, but that was at FLW which had like 5 fighters in the division).

I saw him against Easton and thought "hmm, this kid is a hell of striker. He's so fluid with his movement and combos", then I realized this was "that guy that Dodson knocked out in the TUF finale". Now, one fight later, he's world champion.

He didn't win like Serra did against GSP, I'm not one to call fluke on a fighters' victory, but there's a reason that Serra was a massive underdog in the rematch too. TJ went out there and destroyed a guy that Dana kept shoving down our throat as being the #1 P4P fighter in the world, from bell to bell. It sounds crazy even as I say it now, I feel like I need to watch it again to truly believe it actually happened.

It's not "Rocky training montage" inspiring, I'm not gonna go lift weights and drink eggs, but it does inspire me in a way. The idea that "anything could happen" in MMA started to disappear for me, TJ Dillashaw brought it back for me in a big way.

I don't honestly remember a fighter coming and putting an underdog performance like that in recent memory. There have been wins where the guy suddenly KO's the other, but TJ controlled the entire fight. That's some Tyson/Douglas shit right there. he looked superb, absolutely superb.

I'm already a Champion at the things that are important.

Excessive and violent masturbation, the ability to cook a steak like a boss and being able to pee and get 90% of it in the bowl.

I'm already a Champion at the things that are important.

Excessive and violent masturbation, the ability to cook a steak like a boss and being able to pee and get 90% of it in the bowl.

sometimes i piss on the side of the toilet bowl so it doesn't make any noise

sometimes i piss on the side of the toilet bowl so it doesn't make any noise

It's also refreshing to do it in the shower. Bonus points if you do it on your girlfriends leg without her catching on.

Back