Was able to run 5km straight for the first time today

That's cool man.

I'm doing the couch25k program atm as well a few months ago. I've seriously fallen off the ladder though so I'm going to have to reset.

Great job, dude.

Now how many football fields is 5km?
I don't
It looks so hilly over there!
Funny enough i live in pretty flat part of the country, when we get hills here they are everywhere and there are no space between them, i don't belive we got a super flat part of the country like middle america, this is the flatest we got here almost, maybe the amazon is a littler flater overall but nobody lives there

3fjcke498vf11.jpg

Sounds like you're.......Bangkok Ready

I ran a 5k once. My knees were fucked up for 6 months.

I don't

Funny enough i live in pretty flat part of the country, when we get hills here they are everywhere and there are no space between them, i don't belive we got a super flat part of the country like middle america, this is the flatest we got here almost, maybe the amazon is a littler flater overall but nobody lives there

You can do hills prints to your hearts content!

Well done!
Stop downplaying yourself. Some people can't do it, and some people are too lazy to do it. Everyone starts somewhere.
I had left no time for cardio for a very long time. Someone I knew ran a 5k and I thought to myself bitch I used to run 7 miles every other day. I had to make myself finish the whole thing running.

Got up to 3 miles at a decent clip but I have some kind of weird knot in my calf on the side I can't shake. Doesn't seem to keep me from doing whatever but not sure how serious to take it. Plus now it's just fucking cold.

Back