Was able to run 5km straight for the first time today

I was just felling like a complete piece of shiet before start running, im not fat and i generally eat pretty healthy so weight was not my problem. But my sleep was super bad and i was felling so tired of basically doing nothing. Sedentary lifestyle is horrible, even if you are "healthy" and by that i just mean not fat you still fell very terrible

Congrats man . I've never been able to do it. And I'm in the same boat as you where I'm not fat at all. I look in shape and don't overeat. But my cardio is bad. I need to do the couch to 5k plan or something. I've never done a 5k run :(

Congrats and great times. Running becomes addicting, but keep it up because it's easy to drop off (Couch to Half Marathon bro in 2019...sucking ass on 3.1 in late 2020 after falling out of practice and smoking again)

cardio is king. Good for you and keep it up.

Took me about 25-30 minutes i belive, im not that focused on timing right now, i just wanted to make this path in a running manner by now
That’s pretty good actually. Congrats!

Congrats man. Both of my knees are shot so running is a thing of the past for me.

Good shit ts. <mma4>

Did something similar earlier this week and finished it in 28 minutes.
After doing a cardio session today, I'm confident I can do it in under 25 minutes.

sounds good, im back up to around 2 miles before I stop and walk for a bit before finishing my 5k

Good stuff pal. Wait until you get the rush after hitting 10+.

Great job, dude.

Now how many football fields is 5km?

have you heard of something even more awesome, called NOT running?
i can NOT run for a long time.

25-30 is actually a great time for your first 5k. Plenty of people with lots of running experience can't do that. Well done, sherbro!

I'm participating in a challenge myself this week, running a set distance every day with a bunch of people. Hadn't run since the summer, but I'm in good shape from karate... I'm not currently any faster than you though I have a plenty of experience. Almost killed myself trying to run 12 km/hour today. Guess I'm getting old...

Back