Warrior weight loss

Dunno what the bacon is like in the UK but here in the US most cuts of bacon have less than 100 mg (~3% dv) sodium per slice - so no, it's not a factor. It's also a good source of fat and protein - and tastes fucking amazing.

Nice to see you've dropped over 10 pounds so far. Your diet is very good so that is expected.

I see you asked about upping your carb intake because you're going to start exercising. What I can say is: do some experiments.

I can generally train BJJ for almost two hours in a fasted state and I have plenty of energy during the training session, some times I eat some nuts before starting to train but that is it. I have no problems with that. But I know not everybody can do that, so go ahead and experiment. You can have plenty of energy even with very few carbs in your body.

Hey I just read this, great job so far. I also noticed you havent logged in a while! My advice is carry a galon of water with you and make it your goal to drink it by the end of the day! I'm currently cutting weight for a BJJ tourny and I'm 6 weeks out and I do it every day a long with my diet it makes me feel great. Also if you add in any carbs do it in the form of whole wheat wraps or flax wraps instead of bread. Make sure if you start lifting or doing Muay Thai to add a protein suplement like Whey protein! Keep it up!

looks like 3/7/12 was the quit day. who wants to bet that TS has actually gained the weight back that he lost and added on nearly 5 pounds?? anyone...?

im kidding and i hope im wrong. it was a really good diet the guy was on. seemed to be doing well. only problem was not planning lunch well. seemed like he had a salad every day, which was making him really dislike the diet. i woulda substituted it out w/ something else.

Make sure your watching your water intake water makes weight loss a breeze try to get at least 3L-4L a day depending on how much you workout.

Hey guys i'm back. Thanks for checking out my log and giving me advice I really appreciate it. The good news is I haven't put the weight back on. I haven't been strictly dieting during this time but I have maintained my weight and even lost a little bit more I think. I weighed myself 3 days ago and I was around 190.5lbs (13st 8.5lbs) so that's positive. Mt eating habits must have improved through the diet.

I have started back on exactly the same eating plan, with the end of today marking 3 days back on it. I have found it much harder this time but stuck it out so far. Today I got a little bit head achey before lunch but I had run out of almonds. I'm hoping in the next couple of days my body will kick into ketosis and things will get easier.

I'm sure I will get sick of the salads again so any ideas are welcome....

My new goal is to make it to around 182lbs (13st)

I'll start doing daily logs again so please check back, it's a big help to read your guys comments.

OK, so today looks a little like this:

10:30 - 3 rashers of bacon and 2 scrambled eggs

12:00 - gym

2:00 - 2 scoops of whey made with water (choc mint mmm)

5:00 - 2 hamburgers with lots of lettuce, red onions and a tablespoon of olive oil. I might allow myself a little cheese even thought it isn't paleo.

Feeling good.

Last edited:
11:00 - 2 95% pork sausages and 2 fried eggs cooked in coconut oil

1:00 - Cardio

3:00 - Whey protein with tea spoon of olive oil

6:00 - 12oz steak and a mountain of salad

Really happy with today. My family went out for a meal this evening and whilst they were tucking into mountains of fried etc. I stuck to my guns with the steak and salad. Things are looking good so far.

Yesterday...

10:00 - 2 95% pork sausages and 2 eggs scrambled

1:00 - 2 scoops of whey with a table spoon of olive oil

5:30 - Pork and with spinach, red onion and red/green peppers

Today...

10:00 - 3 rashers of bacon and 2 eggs fried in coconut oil

1:00 - 10 almonds

4:30 - a chicken breast with salad and a bunch of ribs. Can of cokes zero

Overall still going pretty well I would say, I definitely feel slimmer. Happy with todays food as it was a massive family BBQ and I managed to avoid the carbs and the booze. I will cut back on the whey but it has just been convenient over this 4 day weekend when I haven't been having my lunch time salad with chicken breast.

7:300 - 2 95% pork sausages fried in coconut oil

1:00 - Chicken breast with spinach, red onion, red pepper, and a table spoon of olive oil

5:30 - 3 beef skewers with kale and red onion

Still feeling good and not getting hungry between meals or craving carbs at all.

Back