Television Warrior - Underrated cinemax. Based on Bruce Lee's ideas. Latest ep features Bisping.

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Based on Bruce Lee's idea for the show Kung-fu made in the 70's (That ended up starring David Carradine).

It's so underrated. Doesn't get enough buzz. Fight scene's are awesome, and the latest episode had an appearance from Bisping. Hope some of you guy's have had a chance to see this show.

The actor is cringeworthy bad. I tried watching it and it's not my style.

I enjoy Warrior, I think Andrew Koji is really starting to come into the role of Asam. Sometimes the only inconsistency is the pacing , it’s hit and miss with certain episodes this season and last but when it picks up it goes full gear for the action scenes.
Out of most show on television this is one of the better ones out there.
I also love the Banshee reference throughout the second season.
I would say 7/10

The actor is cringeworthy bad. I tried watching it and it's not my style.
I thought he was serviceable. Does the strong stoic lead thing. I'm particularly impressed because he appears to also do his own stunts. So he's a martial artist that's a decent enough actor, which is hard to find.

Anyone watching this? I see it on HBO Max now.
Just started episode 1.

Helpful hint: When the little guy who was in Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift says "sticky", he means sexual relations with ho's.

I love this show. Keeping streaming so there’s a season 3. I personally love the excursion episodes the best. Gives them more freedom to lean into western tropes, but with a new angle.

I'm trying so hard to resist adding yet another streaming service but HBO keeps coming out with good shows

Just found out the show's getting a third season on HBO Max (YAY!), but it's going to be broadcast in 2023 (DOH!)

Last edited:
The lead actor is playing Storm Shadow in the GI Joe Snake Eyes movie.

Apparently search works.

I'm watching season 2 on MAX. Good entertaining show. If anything, I'd ask for less gore and more boobs and beaver. Wouldn't have guessed I'd like an old western type show. I might keep MAX beyond the discounted price.

Will there be a season 4?

Ah Toy is not ugly. Needs bigger boobs. Her outfits are like sci-fi fantasy Final Fantasy.

Almost done with Season 3. Can't find anything definitive if there will be a Season 4.

Ah Sam is like Neo from Matrix, The Fonz from Happy Days, Superman. He goes alone to the hostiles to fight their ace and kicks his ass. He goes to bad guy gang again alone and outnumbered and kills all of them while they were armed.

Back