Warrior Shorts On Clearance

ckfighter

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
hey guys I got some more info for ya. Warrior is having a mass sale on their shorts. The have them going for 25% to 50% off the retail price. Now since it's on all of their shorts I wont post up any pictures. As far as sizes available that will also have to fall on you guys. I haven't had a chance to investigate each pair so some may have the size you are looking for and some might not. Either way it's a deal worth putting out there. Hopefully you guys find what you're looking for.

Unfiltered MMA Reviews

they have most sizes in stock.

wonder why there on clearance, is warrior wear coming out with new shorts soon or something?

they have most sizes in stock.

wonder why there on clearance, is warrior wear coming out with new shorts soon or something?

I saw on Warrior's Facebook page that they have been, or are being (don't really remember) bought out. Major changes in the brand are apparently on the way.

I assumed from the initial post that these shorts were on clearance on Warrior's website (where the shorts are still full price), but after clicking the link I was directed to MMA Warehouse.

I saw on Warrior's Facebook page that they have been, or are being (don't really remember) bought out. Major changes in the brand are apparently on the way.

I assumed from the initial post that these shorts were on clearance on Warrior's website (where the shorts are still full price), but after clicking the link I was directed to MMA Warehouse.

Yea all my clearance item spots are from MMA warehouse. They by far have the best clearance bin of any of the online retailers.

Yea all my clearance item spots are from MMA warehouse. They by far have the best clearance bin of any of the online retailers.

Can't argue with that. I thought they typically were all MMA Warehouse, but the wording, "Warrior is having a mass sale", made it seem like the sale was actually on Warrior's site. Not a big deal.

Can't argue with that. I thought they typically were all MMA Warehouse, but the wording, "Warrior is having a mass sale", made it seem like the sale was actually on Warrior's site. Not a big deal.

Word, good point. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for the tip!

good deal, but limited sizes..Was able to find a pair in bro's size since they are his fave shorts..I myself have way to many shorts in my rotation including Warriors to justify buying another, so I bought a Manto rashguard which was also on sale

how are the fit on these shorts for those that own them??

how are the fit on these shorts for those that own them??

The fit for waist is pretty true to size, length is normal, I like the fit but my GF has mentioned the butt area on them seems baggy compared to other shorts I own. Nonetheless they are very comfy

nice, never been a fan of warrior wears gear but at discounted prices, it is not so bad

I have add a pair of Domination shorts since the fall of 2008, and they seem to be my go to shorts.

they were bought out by a company named trinity. they are basically a huge company that sells all sorts of merchandise that is either branded or has a brand name to it. they also sell UFC gear, Deathclutch, Disney, Spongebob, some deadhead stuff. All sorts of things.

Just a quick bump for the updated prices. They have dropped to even new lows.

Back