Elections Warren says Sanders told her a woman couldn't win the presidency

Warren is loopy. I think it is indisputable at this point. The last thing we need is another president in the WH crying out for an invoking of the 25th amendment.

Of all the things you can attack Bernie on...

being a sexist
being a racist

are not them. This guy is probably the one guy who truly believes "we are all equal."

She's completely unraveling. Releasing her $55 trillion HC plan sunk her campaign, and now she's trying to make it up with fake victimhood points. Only 1/1024 of the voters believe this.

Even that's not true. Her son went to private school from 5th grade on, and was only at the one school in Texas for a year because they moved and then went to another private school in PA.
Doesn't she have other kids though? Like does she break down exactly what years her kids were in which school? I'm just saying we should probably focus on bigger lies, though it certainly doesn't help that she can't just simply say both.

How low is Sanders willing to go?

He doesn't have to do a damn thing in this case. Warren is in pure desperation mode. Let her bury herself, and call for her to answer for this in the debates, where she'll awkwardly attempt to save face. This is the move of a campaign that is in sheer desperation mode. She can try to appease to woke Twitter all she wants. Challenge her in real time on the debate stage, and watch her crumble. Wouldn't be surprised if she cried.

This was a big gift to Bernie. Warren is out of her element.

Liz can’t handle the heat. Bernie will just deny it on stage and Liz will cave. There is NO WAY he said this.

How low is Warren willing to go? She has a history of lying about so much already I think her credibility is shot so I doubt most people will believe her. Lying about leaving her teaching job. Lying about her native american background. Lying about her Dad being a janitor. Lying about her kids not going to private school.
I believe Bernie.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...OWFKK11sKyYW7LnDjY68tx5DO-PGeT-F1uO6_Yn_NwjlQ
She's lying and she's desperate and thankfully I don't think this will work for her. Bernie has been on the record at least 30+ years saying that a woman could be president. He was the one who urged her to run in 2016 and only ran himself as a last resort after she refused. There's no way that he told her that a woman couldn't win during that meeting and then she acts so civil the whole time. This is obviously a last ditch lie because she sees the nomination slipping away. Warren is a snake, she clearly can't be trusted, there are no illusions about that now. She's hurting her own brand with this bullshit.

Last edited:
How low is Warren willing to go? She has a history of lying about so much already I think her credibility is shot so I doubt most people will believe her. Lying about leaving her teaching job. Lying about her native american background. Lying about her Dad being a janitor. Lying about her kids not going to private school.
I believe Bernie.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...OWFKK11sKyYW7LnDjY68tx5DO-PGeT-F1uO6_Yn_NwjlQ

Obama's machine is behind it. Warren been running a completely different game since Obama's machine has jumped into her campaign.

Warren is the type of person to completley make up a scenario in her head and actually believe it. She is so weak minded.

I don’t believe Warren here. Bernie is such a cuck he wouldn’t in his wildest dreams have the guts to say something like that.

Liz can’t handle the heat. Bernie will just deny it on stage and Liz will cave. There is NO WAY he said this.
He already did an she been quiet except to say she had a meeting with Sanders. Obama's behind the behavior.

I don’t believe Warren here. Bernie is such a cuck he wouldn’t in his wildest dreams have the guts to say something like that.

You mean he is so principled he would never say it. I know that is hard for Trump voters to understand because they mistake nasty lying and no principles for strength.

He already did an she been quiet except to say she had a meeting with Sanders. Obama's behind the behavior.

Seriously, why smear Obama in this mess?

This is all Warren. She's in the shit now, and can't handle the heat. It doesn't take an Obama proxy campaign to lash out like this. A ten year old could come up with "Just say he's sexist!"

This is her campaign's strategy. She's desperate. They're desperate. End of story.

i thought we already had obama??
546949.jpg

Back