Crime Warrant issued for Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA in rape case.

I don't understand how this is relevant. I thought he had acknowledged that he had consensual relations with the woman. If he already admits to being there and engaging in sexual activity, what good would supplying DNA do?

Physical evidence provides irrefutable proof.

Italy plays by their own rules. On a side note, I have no fucking idea who Cristiano Ronaldo even is.

So you don't see a problem with this, but if their is one, Bernie should Seppuku over it?

Which goalpost am I kicking at? You seem to want to hold me to a higher standard than Bernie, In spite of me doing nothing to condone what's happened to the kissing guy.

Which goalpost am I kicking at? You seem to want to hold me to a higher standard than Bernie, In spite of me doing nothing to condone what's happened to the kissing guy.

Of course. Because their is no cost to me or you for telling the truth.

If this is going to change, it is people who can't be burned at the stake that will have to speak up.

Bernie is old and set for life. If he compromises his principles that's on him.

As for Ronaldo, he deserves no special treatment. Crazy bitch trying to get money isn't more compelling than any other reason false accusations are levied.

bitch had consensual sex and then asked for money and got paid, now she want to nail him. Probably asked for more money and he said enough

If you're having a shag and the girl says stop, no, or pull out, the guy should do that.
However if this girl is saying she asked him to stop and he didn't, how can she prove that, she can't, unless it was videoed[how do you spell this, videod?] and i'm sure it wasn't.

Just pound faster and fish quick I say, once you are in you are in brou.

If you're having a shag and the girl says stop, no, or pull out, the guy should do that.
However if this girl is saying she asked him to stop and he didn't, how can she prove that, she can't, unless it was videoed[how do you spell this, videod?] and i'm sure it wasn't.

Back